Activist Riddi Patel arrested immediately after threatening to murder City Council

bjorn

:bibliahh: sis needs a xanny

She thought it was a cute tweet.

Don't tweet in real life.

It's gonna cost ya.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:ahh: Good bye. Now start prosecuting members of the Swiftie cult. 

Stupidity costs

It's always the Pro-Hamas :deadbanana2: 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 14

free her

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Seems a little excessive no? If it was a regular person she'd be out on the streets. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

What a dumb ***** :rip:

What was she expecting making comments like that

• Like 1

well what the hell did she expect?? dumbass 

• Like 2

I get the good sis because that's how it feels like talking to some of the low IQ beings on here.

The evil **** I think in my head when seeing something horrific like news about a child patient shot in their bed by the IDF after they stormed a hospital only to then see that one Biden supporter Empty Head reply with some **** like "Well Biden is the best leader we got and I think he's doing a damn good job!!! *3x laughing emoji* *2x hand-clapping emoji*. :deadbanana4:

But these Zionists are vengeful and powerful, sis. You're not supposed to say anything that can get you put on a watch list on anything directly identifiable! Let alone in a public forum! Could have just gone outside and slashed 3 of their 4 tires!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

The way she said it is kinda sending me :bibliahh:

She thought she was getting a cute viral moment on H*m*s Twitter, she forgot she was irl  :deadbanana:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Social media really let these people think they're tough :lmao: a whole ass clown

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Seems a little excessive no? If it was a regular person she'd be out on the streets. 

What makes her irregular? 

1 hour ago, Communion said:

I get the good sis because that's how it feels like talking to some of the low IQ beings on here.

The evil **** I think in my head when seeing something horrific like news about a child patient shot in their bed by the IDF after they stormed a hospital only to then see that one Biden supporter Empty Head reply with some **** like "Well Biden is the best leader we got and I think he's doing a damn good job!!! *3x laughing emoji* *2x hand-clapping emoji*. :deadbanana4:

But these Zionists are vengeful and powerful, sis. You're not supposed to say anything that can get you put on a watch list on anything directly identifiable! Let alone in a public forum! Could have just gone outside and slashed 3 of their 4 tires!

Girl, threatening city council members with murder was not the move :deadbanana2:

Who's gonna tell her that a ceasefire requires both sides to agree to one… 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

She's a regular person :giraffe:

did she thought those city council members would even make a difference on bidens decisions:deadvision:

4 hours ago, CécredSpaces said:

She thought it was a cute tweet.

Don't tweet in real life.

It's gonna cost ya.

Girl what? Don't threaten to kill people on Twitter. Or anywhere. Yes??

She reminds of me of the some of the Palestinian "activists" that post on here.  She wanted attention. 

• Thumbs Down 1

an Israel-Palestine megathread member for sure 

the minions can't spam likes in real life tho

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.