Grimes issues apology for her DJ set at Coachella

Nefertiti0

26 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Apparently they cut off her live stream because she was cussing when she was having technical issues. :deadbanana2:

:skull:

30 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Apparently they cut off her live stream because she was cussing when she was having technical issues. :deadbanana2:

I suspected it :laugh:

why didn't anyone come help her? wtf??? :mazen:

this was embarrassing af, especially since I made my brother watch it :biblio:

54 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

:bibliahh:

5 hours ago, Onyxmage said:

as a former fan, seeing her like this is just too sad; I couldn't even laugh :deadvision:

Gross lady

• Haha 1

I would NEVER be able to lay in bed peacefully ever again if this were me.

• Haha 2

Somehow it's always people around her that are the problem but never her…. Hmmmm..

Edited by stupidjock
  • Like 3

A true artist who acknowledges their wrong doings and unprofessionalism. And that is PROFESSIONALISM! :clap3: Nothing but my upmost respect to the Canadian electronic Mozart and female producer of the century. WE LOVE YOU CLAIRE! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That's what happens when you stop being a musician and becomes a full time anime villain 

the memes i've seen :dies:

why this keeps happening to her huh? i LOVEEEE HER don't get me wrong but a lot of artists would kill for these opportunities she gets

Edited by shyboi

The third or fourth time she complained about the displayed BPMs being incorrect, she warned the crowd that she would have to simply listen to tracks as they played and try to match them with others in real time—prompting the woman beside me to say, "Yeah, that's DJing.”

:bibliahh:

https://pitchfork.com/features/festival-report/coachella-2024-best-worst/

• Haha 1

Not her trying to throw others under the bus.. I saw her live last year and it was also messy af

some of my friends who started dj'ing properly like maybe 3 months ago know better than to do what she did LMFAOOOO

kinda hilarious maybe a little bit fab if u dont find it bleak

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.