At coachella Sabrina Carpenter says hello to her famous hot boyfriend in the crowd

vale9001

which one is the boyfriend exactly?

'main girl status' when she released her first really good song 10 years into her career is a bit of a stretch..but I'm rooting for her :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

idk who is more delusional, OP for calling Barry hot or the twitter user for saying "'main girl status''?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

I know his PR person is really trying to push that he is actually good looking but come on, enough is enough

barry-keoghan.jpgwp10914148.jpg

• Haha 9

4 minutes ago, mike_int said:

I know his PR person is really trying to push that he is actually good looking but come on, enough is enough

he looks like detox icvnt :psyduck:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, mike_int said:

:skull:

I think gays are trying to convince themselves Barry is hot because he keeps getting naked.

• Like 1

Sabrina really becoming Ariana's daughter by similarly snatching herself up a unique looking short king with a similarly questionable past relationship drama. Proud of my girlies. 

f6f2e98b549a8df1463a97f086332503.jpg

• Like 1

im gonna be sad when they break-up, and yes barry IS hot, if you get it you get it, if you don't, you don't

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

I think gays are trying to convince themselves Barry is hot because he keeps getting naked.

He does :deadbanana2:?

Spoiler

Oh I looked it up and I kinda get the appeal now :eli:

17 minutes ago, McNulty said:

idk who is more delusional, OP for calling Barry hot or the twitter user for saying "'main girl status''?

We like different standard of beauty and talented people are hot :suburban:

is "hot" in the room with us? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, mike_int said:

They're both PR frauds. When she had a random employee hold up a sign saying "Play YOUR NEW SONG ESPRESSO!!!" and we were supposed to believe it was legit and she improvized the performance :ahh: 

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, mike_int said:

serving Gun in that first pic :fan:

Just now, Katamari said:

serving Gun in that first pic :fan:

I dont know what it means but if I got served that I would be leaving without paying

4 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

is "hot" in the room with us? 

Yes!

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Barry is hot, better than some of the guys posted on here :giraffe:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mike_int said:

I dont know what it means but if I got served that I would be leaving without paying

hes an actor from thailand :thing: 

he is........not even remotely hot :rip: 

43 minutes ago, Cheers said:

They're both PR frauds. When she had a random employee hold up a sign saying "Play YOUR NEW SONG ESPRESSO!!!" and we were supposed to believe it was legit and she improvized the performance :ahh: 

Girl that's her friend and she always use her to get theatrics and segments on her shows :skull: try better next time

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Please touch grass and learn sarcasm. She was clearly joking and also joked about her "paid friends" aka her dancers.

• Thanks 1

They're very cute & its great seeing her finally become more successful, deserved!

Edited by moondust

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.