'The View' host thinks the solar eclipse is connected to climate change

Jotham

Edited by Jotham
  • Confused 1

Not her using cicadas too :deadbanana: 

I remember years back when Meghan was on and people were always stanning Sunny, times have clearly changed. :jonnycat:

I think she was joking about the whole thing…next

i watch the view clips to self harm i think. its stroke inducing, but addictive. its not just sunny. they will all talk at length about topics they don't even have a peripheral understanding of. sometimes whoopi will just fully misunderstand what the topic even is and speak for 5 minutes about something unrelated, sometimes with her mouth full. the interviews are insane, too. i've never seen any other talk show where the hosts are blatantly reading questions off a prompter in this labored way where they make it obvious and don't try to make segways feel natural. 

• Haha 9

This is the new "I don't know if the earth is flat or not because I'm too busy taking care of my kids"

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I'm judging those who still watch this show (unless you do for kiis). :biblio:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, TheCheshireCat said:

I remember years back when Meghan was on and people were always stanning Sunny, times have clearly changed. :jonnycat:

Yes Sunny is insufferable now. Alyssa and Sara are the only two that ever have anything of substance to say anymore. 

I saw a clip the other day of Whoopi freaking out that someone wanted Sotomayor to step down from the Supreme Court so that Biden can appoint a younger justice in case Trump gets back in. She just kept saying that Clarence Thomas should step down first.. like yes, but you're missing the ENTIRE point. And you just talk loudly so over the ones who are trying to help you understand…

How did I know this was Sunny before I even clicked? :skull: She is so dumb and insufferable.

• Thanks 1

I feel like she's being taken out of context, she was saying there are crazy people who would interpret all these things as like signs of end times, not at all implying that eclipses are caused by climate change

• Like 1

I always wondered why folks dragged The View, now I know why. :deadbanana2:

and she's a lawyer :deadbanana2: She actually used to be one of the best hosts of the show a few years ago

Sunny used to be my favorite because of well spoken she was, but this is making me question her intelligence :deadbanana2:

this isn't what she is saying. 

she is using those examples as references to Biblical curses that herald the end of the world. 

and from her tone you can tell she's sarcastic. 

The view has like 200 seasons ☠️

2 hours ago, TheCheshireCat said:

I don't know what happened but after Meghan left Sunny went from likeable to annoying and insufferable! Like to the point I stopped watching altogether. For the record I couldn't stand Meghan either but her meltdowns were very entertaining atleast :toofunny3:

17 minutes ago, dman4life said:

I don't know what happened but after Meghan left Sunny went from likeable to annoying and insufferable! Like to the point I stopped watching altogether. For the record I couldn't stand Meghan either but her meltdowns were very entertaining atleast :toofunny3:

Same, I watched for a good year or two and then post Megan's departure I just stopped watching because I'm not even American so its not relevant to me half the time.

Megan made the show fun because they would all team up on her and it probably made them all look extra smart in comparison. :rip:

Sara seems likeable still , but yeah I remember way back Sunny was like "How do you know im not a Republican still?” to Megan and girl I am seeing that side of her pop up in a lot of these not so flattering clips.

:bibliahh:

i had to read the title twice!! hilarious 

I believe her

avalooYsgs_gYa62GqEr6tA2cxGs_7GsjuO.thum

• Haha 1

In L.A. they always–

Oh, that's not— 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.