• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Hector

• flower moon

• ParisTexas

I was just looking for this thread LOL! I just watched the first episode and WOW. I know it's the same creators of West World and it's veryyyy WW coded. I also never played the games so I don't have anything to compare it to. From what I have seen though from people who have played the games, they think they nailed it too!

I'm a bit nervous to check this out cause' idk if it'll live up to the games, I need to check out the writing team behind it.

I need to play New Vegas again :jonny:

I'm going to start watching this later with my fiancé. They are a massive fan of Fallout and I have become one too since they've been playing it a lot since I moved in. I'm excitedly nervous :duca:

Is it based on any of the games or is it a new original story? :cupid:

So excited about to watch. Love the games. 

this is fantastic and i love walton goggin's ghoul so much 

On episode 6. This is genuinely great, I'm so impressed!

Jonathan Nolan from Westworld + the team from Bethesda is a win! 

The secret to doing a good Game-to-TV adaption is to work with the game's developers. 

I knew this and The Last of Us would be a win situation. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Oh this was EXCELLENT, it deserves all the praise. Literally the best game adaptation along with The Last of Us. They managed to capture the essence and intrigue of the Fallout lore perfectly (and I'm telling you, it's truly not an easy feat), I couldn't be happier with the result. If Amazon plays its cards well, they have another The Boys on their hands. Actually, the show would've benefited so much from weekly releases, but maybe they wanted to test the reception first for S1.

Gagged by the ending scene tease, but

Spoiler

hopefully they introduce the Institute and synths next. It's one of the factions I most want to see in the series. I guess Minutemen too. And ultimately I hope for more monster/mutants in S2, I'm itching to see a Deathclaw on screen!

Edited by Hephaestus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ladies let's get in formation. 

didnt really love the first ep tbh :deadbanana4: its very goofy

I haven't played the game and actually know nothing about it. Should i check this one if i enjoyed Last of Us?

People saying this is a big win for xbox. Like xbox had anything to do with the making of this show. :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

Elder Scrolls series with a cvnty Khajiit archer next pls

alyssa-edwards.thumb.jpg.b8e9ac69b9a0efa

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, spiritboy said:

I haven't played the game and actually know nothing about it. Should i check this one if i enjoyed Last of Us?

It's a post apocalyptic show, but it's a very different setting, tone and type of narration compared to The Last of Us. Still a great videogame adaptation, up to par with The Last of Us imho. I'd suggest to check the first episode out and decide if you like it or not :gaycat3:

5 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Elder Scrolls series with a cvnty Khajiit archer next pls

alyssa-edwards.thumb.jpg.b8e9ac69b9a0efa

Period! How that franchise has still not been transposed to TV is crazy to me, the potential is huge!

• Thanks 2

This entire season was a serve :clap3: Such an enjoyable watch  and I can't wait for season 2. Rooting for The Ghoul & Lucy to get Hank's ass.

• Like 2

:jonnycat: It was good. Congrats Amazon Prime. 

I like the games so I'll probably watch it soon, there's also this model that I follow on IG that has a minor role in the show, an extra incentive.

I watched the pilot and it was amazing :clap3:

easily the best video game thing ive seen, the plot didnt make much sense in places but the rest was a lot of fun

Oh they really nailed the part when the nuclear hit LA :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.