Popular astrology influencer kills entire family, was disturbed by solar eclipse

Navyboy20

Popular Twitter User with 100,000 that I've followed for years :biblio: It seems like she killed the father of the kids in Woodland Hills, then drove the 2 kids on the 405 where she threw them out the car near the 90. The infant died and the 9 year old is in the hospital. She then drove to Redondo Beach, and fatally crashed her Porsche into a tree on Pacific Coast Highway.

Her Twitter account over the past few days included a lot of dark posts over the solar eclipse. She called it "the epitome spiritual warfare" and told people they needed to "pick a side" and that something big was coming. 

NBC 4 LOS ANGELES - https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/woman-who-threw-her-daughters-onto-405-traffic-claimed-to-be-astrologer-i-team-confirms/3384844/

GK1TZrDbIAAWI89?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Navyboy20

Jesus ***** christ

Oh, that is insane... I hope the nine-year old turns out okay.

• Like 1

What the ****

:mazen: She threw an Infant out of a car. Wtf

I was just reading about this on twitter from someone who used to be friends with her and had to cut her off due to abusive behavior. I never came across her account when I was getting into astrology and it seems that she fell down the QAnon conspiracies too.

I hope her 9 year old daughter has a strong support system to get through the trauma from this tragedy...this is all around so heartbreaking and bleak.

Edited by ParisTexas
  • Like 3

Well, astrology was probably just an excuse, and she must've had other issues that led to this tragedy, but that does add to the list of the reasons I'll never be able to vibe with astrology as some people take it way too seriously. It's fine if you apply it to yourself only, but when other people become involved...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Maxxxine said:

Oh thank god it's not Joni Patry 

an infant died it's not the time for jokes

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Horrific. Omg. Sorry to her family and hope the nine year old can recover.
Religious/spiritual psychosis is real. 

obviously she was a very disturbed individual. RIP to her family. she, however, will burn in hell :mazen:

As an astronomy student, the more I learn, the more I think astrology is just pure delusion. RIP that poor kid

• Like 2

Psycho :biblio:

Can't believe there's people who believe all this Astrology bulls*it.

Idc what's her beliefs, that's fccking heartless and malevolent.

:biblio:

:deadbanana2:insanity

Crazy person :mazen:

I hate her.

58 minutes ago, Raichu said:

Astrology is just a new religion, honestly. It produces the same sort of psychosis and values. I feel sorry that her family had to suffer because of her selfishness.

Yes because that's the takeaway here :rip: If anything this eclipse showed how dire America's mental health crisis is -- this election cycle won't be cute  :monkey:

Sorry but even if this is horrible it's not surprising. Some people in the astrology comunity are too extreme. I have seen a lot of people use as excuse their sign to act in unhinged ways 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.