What I liked about this season:

- Imogen

- Faran

Spoiler

The Bloody Rose being Wes. It was a decent twist

What I disliked about this season:

- Everyone but Imogen and Faran

Spoiler

The second Bloody Rose being Chip's mother. It was very underwhelming and boring

-

Spoiler

What they did to Dr Sullivan at the end. Like was it really worth ruining AND killing the character from the OG PLL?:rip: It felt very cheap

- A complete lack of "slasher" like they were advertising it as. The stakes were low, the villain was trash in comparison with previous As, most of the deaths were underwhelming.

Overall it was decent, but the first season was much better to me

• Like 2

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• hypnodemiluv

• illia

• lillavend3r

i think we can say that this version stomps original one. Final was AMAZING <3 

Spoiler

Wes can stab me with his d*ck anytime

Edited by hypnodemiluv
typo
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, hypnodemiluv said:

i think we can say that this version stomps original one. Final was AMAZING <3 

Hide contents

Wes can stab me with his d*ck anytime

Definitely NOT. Somehow the acting here is worser with the exception of Bailee ofc. Sold as a slasher, 3 deaths in 8 episodes :rip: both reveals were mid and the final kill ofscreen like this needs to commit to the genre they think they doing

On 6/23/2024 at 9:04 PM, lillavend3r said:

Definitely NOT. Somehow the acting here is worser with the exception of Bailee ofc. Sold as a slasher, 3 deaths in 8 episodes :rip: both reveals were mid and the final kill ofscreen like this needs to commit to the genre they think they doing

lillavend3r

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, hypnodemiluv said:

lillavend3r

MAMAAAA

• Haha 1

I watched one episode of the original and thought it was a parody 

:suburban:

This new series STOMPS STOMP STOMPS the original one!

• Thanks 1

I saw a TikTok video about how they are thinking about a musical episode in season 3. :skull: The dialogues were already giving "Riverdale" trashiness this season, i'd rather see this getting cancelled before watching another musical episode from the Riverdale creators.

I think this show needs a stronger story and higher stakes for the next season. The first season definitely gave us that but this season it was kinda forced and almost like they were making it up as they went. I remember watching the OG every week and being gagged whenever they ended on a cliffhanger and needed more.

The finale was 'meh', but I was expecting it after the first season, imo they shouldn't have showed those characters during the season (or way more less) to create more surprise effect, whereas they were put in the radar and the attempt of taking the mother of the rapist out of suspect at the last minute didn't really work, however the show was still very enjoyable overall so it's not big deal.

On 6/21/2024 at 10:19 AM, illia said:

What I liked about this season:

- Imogen

- Faran

Hide contents

The Bloody Rose being Wes. It was a decent twist

What I disliked about this season:

- Everyone but Imogen and Faran

Hide contents

The second Bloody Rose being Chip's mother. It was very underwhelming and boring

-

Hide contents

What they did to Dr Sullivan at the end. Like was it really worth ruining AND killing the character from the OG PLL?:rip: It felt very cheap

- A complete lack of "slasher" like they were advertising it as. The stakes were low, the villain was trash in comparison with previous As, most of the deaths were underwhelming.

Overall it was decent, but the first season was much better to me

Spoiler

Maybe Sullivan survived attack following ideas from slashers when characters comes back from dead 😊😎

This was cute. They ruined Noa for me and almost ruined Kelly too. 

Sad this season is over :chick3:

GRGTpxMW0AADnA7?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I'm not even mad, tbh? Was very underwhlemed by the second season.

Yeah deserved. They should've commited to the slasher instead of killing random characters every 3 episodes, bye flop

• Like 1

the second season wasn't as good but this still had potential  :/

• Like 1

so disappointing 

On 6/27/2024 at 10:06 PM, illia said:

GRGTpxMW0AADnA7?format=jpg&name=large

It was all a lie. Gif

Huge PLL stan but never watched that new show :cm: 

summer school was on uk tv so i watched the first episode, realised that there was a whole series that i'd missed that i went back thru on streaming, finally got to where i came in and now the damn thing is cancelled. super annoying, i love this kind of trash and i feel cheated

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.