Pretty Little Liars: Summer School - May 9th

Daddy

• ATRL Moderator

PLL was a horribly written show and we as a society need to leave it in the 2010s

• Like 3

For a show that should have ended at the end of the second season, it's amazing anybody still tunes in at all. 

3 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

PLL was a horribly written show and we as a society need to leave it in the 2010s

It was terribly written yes but there hasn't been a single show since it that has been able to pull off a mystery so intruiging that entire Tumblr blogs were dedicated towards it. It was a one of a kind teen drama tbh.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Solaria said:

It was terribly written yes but there hasn't been a single show since it that has been able to pull off a mystery so intruiging that entire Tumblr blogs were dedicated towards it. It was a one of a kind teen drama tbh.

to be fair those blogs were trying to decipher the nonsensical plot filled with plot holes. The mystery was how it all was gonna make sense in the end. :fan:

• Haha 4

Finally :jonny5:

we WILL be tuning in

Season 1 was already not it but I will absolutely still be watching. the fact that PLL and all of its iterations have had me in a chokehold since I was 13 even though the stories never make any sense should be studied :suburban:

• Like 2

I can't quit this franchise so I WILL be tuning in. Haters can choke.

tumblr_n70m5usizx1rckh27o4_250.gif

55 minutes ago, Daddy said:

435480624_977845840363450_140010452442131406_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s1080x2048&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=brg9fpdHA08Ab7QxKxt&_nc_ht=scontent-ber1-1.xx&oh=00_AfAtJUETyd9WolF2h8Un-fbgKk_Cmf_4HFLJAa7REfpjvw&oe=661CD699

Why they sucking in so hard gkxhd they serving this 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAMWUGjCjndGi3JW5A1DI

Should've been a limited series and ended with season 1. The fact that this got renewed but the gossip girl reboot didn't… anyways, of course I will still be tuning in

All they need to do to redeem the show is kill off that annoying Tabby character in S2E1 :ghostface: I speak it into existence

I just know @Daddy will be the 1st to tune in :fan:

3 hours ago, KasioKas said:

to be fair those blogs were trying to decipher the nonsensical plot filled with plot holes. The mystery was how it all was gonna make sense in the end. :fan:

well the first 2 seasons were solid plot-wise since they were relatively faithful to the books. the rest of it...well

I think they waited too long for this 

Hmmm maybe I'll check out s1 over the summer

Can't wait to see who the slasher killer is.

sorry but the first season was soo good..cant wait for this one

8 hours ago, KasioKas said:

I just know @Daddy will be the 1st to tune in :fan:

I didn't see Original Sin and The Perfectionists yet but I will definitely watch this one. Cute little Summer mystery :smitten:

Omg yesssss

I loved the first season

And why do they have to take summer school lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.