SOUR becomes the 1st female album w/ 6 1B streams as “favorite crime” joins the club

drivers license

2 non-single surpassing 1 billion streams with 2 albums in her discography is crazy :deadbanana2:

• Like 4

Crazy tbh. What a massive debut era. 

That's over half the album! And all from the original release.  No re-releases needed.  

1 minute ago, byzantium said:

That's over half the album! And all from the original release.  No re-releases needed.  

glad they didn't do any deluxe, remixes, collabs, or re-releases. at some point during her break, we even thought dh2u was gonna come out on streaming :rip: SOUR era will forever be insane with the amount of achievements without those extras.

i forgot they didn't do any SOUR tour dvd/film though. why do i feel like they don't do those anymore? maybe they will with GUTS, since it has more production value.

without 10 pre-released singles/collabs that weren't meant to the album :clap3:

without having to add droplets to it released after the era is clearly over and with that creating somewhat a ""special"" deluxe edition faking that it was meant to the album :clap3:

she just did that. with her debut. :clap3:

Edited by Selegend
  • Like 1

As she should :clap3:

The songs are kinda random, no brutal? :thing: impressive though

Insane, by far the biggest album ever on streaming imo 

13 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

The songs are kinda random, no brutal? :thing: impressive though

Not really. This song was used in almost every edit on Tiktok at the time :rip:

Edited by bad guy

the whole album smashed

JJ is coming towards the end of the year as well :rip: Least streamed song at 300 mill+. The other girls could never.

1 hour ago, Selegend said:

without 10 pre-released singles/collabs that weren't meant to the album :clap3:

without having to add droplets to it released after the era is clearly over and with that creating somewhat a ""special"" deluxe edition faking that it was meant to the album :clap3:

she just did that. with her debut. :clap3:

Attempting to shade dua while being … *checks note* a Selena Gomez stan is crazy.

• Haha 1

Brutal get off the floor :dies:

it's what the best album track deserves :clap3:

as a Favorite Crime stan it deserves every stream:loki:what a phenomenal debut

31afa1772d066560018ae65bc6fbc341994aafce.gif09c2b93c4cb08f9b8fc2ed298a2ef2eae00b8ab5.gif

i was just listening to favorite crime on spotify yesterday and saw it at 997m and went to check how many of the songs on the album were at 1 billion, i didn't realize it was a record! :bam:

it'll be the first female album to get 7 1b streams sooner rather than later too :devil:

14 minutes ago, laislabonita said:

Attempting to shade dua while being … *checks note* a Selena Gomez stan is crazy.

where did i say Dua's name? or even the name of one of her projects? 

she's not the only one that does that, it's a industry thing. she's just the more famous example. my post wasn't directed for her. 

but are u a Dua stan? if u are, u shouldn't have replied cuz u're the one that made it about her. 

i even talked about pre-released singles... there are other examples, Bieber, Shakira. anyway... 

and oh, Selena's priority is not being a singer for years already so ur comment doesn't make any sense, i constantly don't even think about Selena when i talk about other artists

but since u mentioned here and while we're here. Selena has exactly 5 singles between Revival and Rare that have 1 billion spotify streams each and Rare has Lose You To Love Me that also has 1 billion. So, she could also have an album with 6 different tracks with 1 billion deluxe streams if she wanted to. :coffee::coffee: so that makes ur comment even worse. 

• Like 3

An album full of masterpieces 

Not only that, but the album also just reached 12 billion streams in total !

Next song in line to join the billion club : jealousy, jealousy

• jealousy, jealousy - 838m
  • brutal - 614m
  • 1 step forward, 3 steps back - 458m
  • enough for you - 439m
  • hope ur ok - 315m

At a point I thought they would push this lol but the whole album was massive

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.