A. G. Cook - 'Britpop'

Daddy

tozakidh.gif

Happy this is finally getting a thread, it's been announced for a hot min. Excited for Soulbreaker on the 17th, hoping we'll get a tracklist soon

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

Happy this is finally getting a thread, it's been announced for a hot min. Excited for Soulbreaker on the 17th, hoping we'll get a tracklist soon

so excited for this, it's been a long time coming. i hope the caroline pola vocal chops are still on there! 

1 hour ago, LoveInStereo said:

I was just waiting for an official release date cause of the forum rules :alexz:

I quite like the single, I hope the album isn't so bloated. I had to edit 7G down to 20 songs. his other albums are just okay though. we'll see...

We finally have the tracklist (and a phenomenal video for Soulbreaker which is worth checking out ASAP)

Disc 1 – Past

1. Silver Thread Golden Needle
  2. Britpop
  3. You Know Me
  4. Prismatic
  5. Crescent Sun
  6. Heartache
  7. Television
  8. Luddite Factory Operator

Disc 2 – Present

1. Serenade
  2. Nice To Meet You
  3. The Weave
  4. Green Man
  5. Crone
  6. Greatly
  7. Bewitched
  8. Without

Disc 3 – Future

1. Soulbreaker
  2. Lucifer
  3. Emerald
  4. Butterfly Craft
  5. Equine
  6. WWW
  7. Pink Mask
  8. Out of Time

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Addison Rae is featured on the track "Lucifer"

Edited by Endless

Posted (edited)

We might get a cousin (or several) of "All Up In Your Mind" on there.

I definitely think Skrillex, Jessie Reyez, and RAYE's most recent projects held a post-2018 Beyoncé writing camp outtake or two when you look at specific writing partnerships on a few songs.

Edited by trainsskyscrapers

10 hours ago, Endless said:

Addison Rae is featured on the track "Lucifer"

the song is cute!!!

• Like 1

i want him to release the boiler room britpop remix at some point :jonnycat:

Lucifer l-worded and it's very cute :)

1 hour ago, xokuba said:

Lucifer l-worded and it's very cute :)

It really is. Can't wait for the rest of the album :jonnycat:

7.8 from p4k

It's an overwhelming first listen bc even within the discs, every song operates in its own unique mode. He didn't make 3 songs 8 times, every track serves a unique purpose & has its own function. You'll get a lot out of this as an active listener, this isn't background music. On 1st glance, it's his best album. Anything he's been teasing either through live performances or radio mixes sounds so much better in hifi/final produced versions. No skips & too many highlights to name individually. Even Butterfly Craft is such a cinematic piece of score that does a lot in its short runtime. A masterpiece imo. Not recommended for the faint of heart or people who need vocals

• Like 1

i guess i'm gonna start working away at this today at some point but 1hr 40, ffs

16 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

It's an overwhelming first listen bc even within the discs, every song operates in its own unique mode. He didn't make 3 songs 8 times, every track serves a unique purpose & has its own function. You'll get a lot out of this as an active listener, this isn't background music. On 1st glance, it's his best album. Anything he's been teasing either through live performances or radio mixes sounds so much better in hifi/final produced versions. No skips & too many highlights to name individually. Even Butterfly Craft is such a cinematic piece of score that does a lot in its short runtime. A masterpiece imo. Not recommended for the faint of heart or people who need vocals

exactly this

Posted (edited)

first song is such a banger, ten minutes and nothing wasted. i feel like i'm gonna do this a "disc" at a time tho, i just can't face that much music at once

Edited by makeawish

Which tracks have vocals? I'm not really into just instrumental, Lucifer is cute 

Disc 2 and 3 def my favorites but 1 is really good too. Lucifer is better than anything Charli has put out for her album so far omg :clap3:

Lucifer, Bewitched and Soulbreaker are all really good (listened to those songs only as they seem to be the fan favourites). The album is too long

• Like 1

he such a great producer! i like disc 3 the most i think.

butterfly craft felt like a bjork track tbh. he can do it all and it would amazing if they ever worked on an album together.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.