A. G. Cook - 'Britpop'

Daddy

tozakidh.gif

Happy this is finally getting a thread, it's been announced for a hot min. Excited for Soulbreaker on the 17th, hoping we'll get a tracklist soon

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

Happy this is finally getting a thread, it's been announced for a hot min. Excited for Soulbreaker on the 17th, hoping we'll get a tracklist soon

so excited for this, it's been a long time coming. i hope the caroline pola vocal chops are still on there! 

1 hour ago, LoveInStereo said:

I was just waiting for an official release date cause of the forum rules :alexz:

I quite like the single, I hope the album isn't so bloated. I had to edit 7G down to 20 songs. his other albums are just okay though. we'll see...

We finally have the tracklist (and a phenomenal video for Soulbreaker which is worth checking out ASAP)

Disc 1 – Past

1. Silver Thread Golden Needle
  2. Britpop
  3. You Know Me
  4. Prismatic
  5. Crescent Sun
  6. Heartache
  7. Television
  8. Luddite Factory Operator

Disc 2 – Present

1. Serenade
  2. Nice To Meet You
  3. The Weave
  4. Green Man
  5. Crone
  6. Greatly
  7. Bewitched
  8. Without

Disc 3 – Future

1. Soulbreaker
  2. Lucifer
  3. Emerald
  4. Butterfly Craft
  5. Equine
  6. WWW
  7. Pink Mask
  8. Out of Time

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.