New Upcoming MPG: Tate vs Tyla

TalkThatRihanna

?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Better album?

• Think Later
    • Tyla
  2. 2. Who is more likely to become a MPG?

• Tate
    • Tyla
    • Both sis, stop comparing :rip:

For the people calling Tyla lazy, you realize she's injured right? I'm sure she would love to promote more but she can't. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i like tyla's output more but greedy + rfth are pop excellence so i see both of them having promising careers

i preferred greedy but Tyla's album kinda washed Tate's

Tyla for her music and just overall X factor. You can tell she DEF just knowsss her sound and her identity within the music industry but also she has a vibe and a beauty that you kinda just can't take your eyes off her. Her stage presence is also amazinggg too and she just so in her pocket. I do just hope her dancing becomes more complex/energetic. 

Tate is the same too when it comes to stage presence, but you can tell her label is forcing her to make a certain type of music that doesn't show her strengths. I've always said this but she needs to start making R&B/Pop influenced music. Kinda like Nelly Furtado or Ariana vibes. Her voice would work amazingly with R&B, I can just hear she has an ear for runs and riffing. And performance wise she's a BEAST. You can tell she's hungry. 

But both of these women are incredibly talented and think we just need to give them time lmao. I hope they BOTH become MPGs.

• Like 2

Tyla's album is actually good 

But I do enjoy Exes and would probably fall for the dynamite 

Tate is smashing and has the biggest song of 2024. Not fair for the other girl lol

• Like 2

barbiegrande

Tate has legitimate hits. Tyla has a pretty face and not much else

7 hours ago, Parallel said:

Not the plagiarism 

It's called a copypasta :lakitu:

• 2 weeks later...

Tyla but they are both serving the music and performances we deserve and need :WAP: A collab with the right song could be huge. Lemme manifest now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.