Sabrina Carpenter - "Espresso"

kyliefever2002

i was hoping for a #1 in the hOT100 but it is impossible with those rappers fighting restless 

uIdpDYf.gif

hoping it will be at least level greedy of being stable for months and months 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Walk_Away21

• SleepingTigers

• Khamis

On 5/3/2024 at 5:38 AM, Parallel said:

As a Livie the fact that this is bigger than Vampire is such a gag for the plot. I'm here for it though because I feel like Sour really lit a fire under Sabrina and I hope this does the same to Olivia

i'm here for the drama, hope they keep making each other feel more and more needy to be better than the other spacer.png

• Confused 1

so it aint hitting number 1?

4 hours ago, supertiffany said:

so it aint hitting number 1?

No. Not with the success of Million Dollar Baby and Bar Song. 

1 hour ago, Poptart89 said:

No. Not with the success of Million Dollar Baby and Bar Song. 

:michael:   It will still be so high in the charts during her new album debut that it will go number one at that time.  Patience grasshoppers...

well at least she's got this! :cm:

7 hours ago, RoseBud said:

:michael:   It will still be so high in the charts during her new album debut that it will go number one at that time.  Patience grasshoppers...

Could happen… as long as they drop that album soon. 

Otherwise there's just too much going on. Kendrick and Drake dropping 20 songs to beef with each other. Post Malone & Morgan Wallen are an almost guaranteed #1, plus Billie's album.

52 minutes ago, Khamis said:

well at least she's got this! :cm:

And she moved up to 13 on AM. Past her original peak before the Taylor album bomb.

She's coming (for longevity). :duca:

Via UK Official Charts: "Official Charts confirmed the niche-but-true fact that Espresso was officially the highest-charting song about caffeine in 24 years, since All Saints' 2000 hit Black Coffee."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

please snatch that #1 and make taylor, drake and kendrick fume mother

IMG_4293.gif?ex=6639e96e&is=663897ee&hm=

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PerfectContradiction said:

Via UK Official Charts: "Official Charts confirmed the niche-but-true fact that Espresso was officially the highest-charting song about caffeine in 24 years, since All Saints' 2000 hit Black Coffee."

niche? this is undeniable cultural impact :clap:

Just randomly listened to this because I heard some people discussing about it and what a gorgeous song :chick2: The instrumental, the vibe, the melody :chick2: I'm obsessed :chick2:

the stability of this song :jonny: worldwide smash hit

I don't care if this don't reach 1 on the US, if it serves stability on the top 10 I'm more than happy and I much prefer a situation for it instead of a quick #1 and then just fall after that. 

She already secured #1 on big markets and I know she'll have more chances at being #1 on the US in the future. Her team and her are working really hard and i know it will all pay off 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

I don't care if this don't reach 1 on the US, if it serves stability on the top 10 I'm more than happy and I much prefer a situation for it instead of a quick #1 and then just fall after that. 

She already secured #1 on big markets and I know she'll have more chances at being #1 on the US in the future. Her team and her are working really hard and i know it will all pay off 

I just hope it isn't another Dua situation and she never gets the chance at #1 again

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Saintlor said:

I just hope it isn't another Dua situation and she never gets the chance at #1 again

Yeah that's the issue I see. Espresso had the momentum to go #1 the week of TTPD release…if not for TTPD. By the time TTPD tracks fell out other songs gained momentum . Now Drake and Kendrick beefing. And when those songs fall out Post & Wallen and Billie will be there. 

She's got SNL this weekend but too much else happening now for that to propel her to #1. Best case is that it keeps her from falling out of the top 10 completely.

Maybe a buzzy remix when shes got more radio or a quick album release could help. But it still feels unlikely in the near future. 

It took her 10 years to even see inside the top 10. She may not get Espresso's momentum again.

Edited by Poptart89
  • Like 1

8.4m on a Sunday... what a smash!

Should sit comfortably at #1 until Billie could challenge:clap3:

• Like 3

first top 5 :wanda:

6 hours ago, SleepingTigers said:

:pancake:   Looking for that Hot 100 number 1 now.....

this song surviving despite all the big releases lately ... oh the smashery

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SleepingTigers said:

So frustrating :jonnycat:

These dissing rappers are getting on my nerves. :biblio:

Did she confirmed a new album is coming soon? I'm almost positive her team was not expecting this to smash so hard. I'm sure they are calling everybody to rush release this album!

Some insider said she was going to drop an album in July. Let's see if it's a massive breakthrough album for her

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.