• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dalladallamallamalla

• wish

• dreww

• whatyouwant_

Hoping they're just underestimating the numbers and that the final numbers look closer to 300k as the streaming #s stabilize. Would be truly tragic if this doesn't snatch at least 1 week at #1 though, this album deserves it so much :noparty:

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Britneystan32 said:

Am nervous about her numbers as Taylor is also doing similar numbers 

Seems it's very unlikely for her to overtake Taylor with numbers this low. Taylor is alleged to be shipping a ~bunch of CDs and vinyl this week and then there's that digital drop. Taylor will probably outstream TTPD on the week too. Seems impossible.

10 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

this seems so…low based on the early success? I was thinking she could easily do 300k since everyone seems to be running out and buying physicals. I guess Taylor will win the war. 

I think they are severely underestimating her sales ... could see it go to 300-350k even

• Like 1

I still cannot choose my favorite songs, all of them are simply perfect :weeps:

• Like 1

C'mon drop more signed copies! Stomp!

Yeah think Taylor will get the number 1 which is a shame as billies album is incredible 

sorry if this has been talked about a lot, i haven't been keeping up, but can someone tell me what's going on with the "second album" thing? are there real theories or evidence beyond that last line?

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Hoping they're just underestimating the numbers and that the final numbers look closer to 300k as the streaming #s stabilize. Would be truly tragic if this doesn't snatch at least 1 week at #1 though, this album deserves it so much :noparty:

I think she will get it unless Taylor ship those CDs her stans are talking about.

1 minute ago, Green said:

I think she will get it unless Taylor ship those CDs her stans are talking about.

One can hope. I've already done my part since I bought the splatter CD and a digital version of the album. Hopefully people keep streams stable and buy if they like it!

I think my favorites right now:

The Greatest 

L'Amour De Ma Vie 

Blue

Skinny 

Birds of a Feather 

12 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

C'mon drop more signed copies! Stomp!

This. Speaking of, does anyone know of a good Billie update Twitter account? I want to turn notifications on in case she drops more, since I missed out.

She could also easily throw some paint on more cd's. Let's go, girl!

• Like 1

:jonny5:

• Like 3

My love for this album has really made me turn on Taylor for her tactics :grump:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

By album #5 she will be an undeniable legend in music history, no doubt about it :clap3: 

4 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Massive :gayoncecat2:

Cried after listening to BLUE

wendy-williams-sad.gif

I feel dumb after knowing that the first part of Blue had leaked in full already & was from her first EP

:clack:

I knew I heard the melody somewhere. The leaked version actually made me feel so nostalgic, its instrumental has similar elements with Ocean Eyes (the percussions) and Billie's voice sounds so young. Her & Finneas have come so far like wow

• Like 2

Y'all are doing too much lol. These are first-day predictions, and is likely to increase. She'll do over 300k with ease.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I think it's underestimation. I guess the only way is if it does <50M streams tomorrow. None of the biggest songs on Apple have moved all day, so I'm hopeful for second day and first week. 

• Like 1

Second day streaming predictions? I would get around 45m on Spotify.

Her best album by far. 

• Like 3

LUNCH is quintessential Billie. 

• Like 2

Wildflower is lowkey the best song ever made :jonny2:

• Like 3

How are we feeling about birds of the feather. 

personally I think it's the best song of all time 😭

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.