• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dalladallamallamalla

• whatyouwant_

• wish

• dreww

Taylors album variant release isn't cute, but I didn't care for Billie's comments about variants either.

Excited for the album, though. Waiting for streaming release.

2 minutes ago, Trip said:

do you guys think that woman will pull more stunts during Billie's week? she randomly dropped more signed cds and three more digital variants :dies:

i'm fully prepared for Taylor to release more variants throughout the week, especially if Billie smashes.

She's shameless, power hungry, and will continue to milk her fanbase until their last dying breath.

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Trip said:

do you guys think that woman will pull more stunts during Billie's week? she randomly dropped more signed cds and three more digital variants :dies:

It's unclear on a few things that she has done so far (allegedly people think the signed and BDILH acoustic bonus will ship May 31, and not this week) but her team seems to want to block Billie for sure. I am hoping this album just ends up smashing in the US harder than anyone anticipated and people go and cop the vinyl/cd versions all week. If Billie drops another special version or more signed copies, that will be a boost too. Streaming will also be a HUGE factor and I don't know how much instant replay value this album will have for the GP in the USA yet. I think it's going to generally be a global smash hit though. I'm very anxiously awaiting the next few days to see the GP reception!

Edited by dalladallamallamalla
typos

1 minute ago, Trip said:

She for sure will. That's why I won't be claiming a #1 album until the week is truly over.

#Thatlady needs to get the Drake treatment expeditiously.

:khalyan2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

This album is SO stunning wow :jonny5:

It's hard to pick a favourite but I think Birds of a Feather, The Greatest, and L'Amour De Ma Vie are my top three from first listen. It's so impressive that she keeps pushing herself creatively and yet the album is also so quintessentially and uniquely Billie. No one else in the game atm is doing what she does.

• Thanks 2

I think Billie only will get the #1 if she sells over 200k physicals. She will need +300k for sure to be #1.

The way I cannot pick a favorite song after first listen. Maybe Blue? She killed it :flame:

WILDFLOWER is the best sing on the album. There I said it!

:khalyan2:

3 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

I think Billie only will get the #1 if she sells over 200k physicals. She will need +300k for sure to be #1.

Exactly, so everyone who hasn't gotten a physical copy yet should go out an do so via her store or in person this upcoming week :wanda:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not 100% sure about this album debuting at #1, even if Billie pulls over 300K+ units.

It's so crazy how all billie said was specific types of vinyl packaging is wasteful and that many artists including herself are guilty of it. Yet she got a certain fanbase feeling personally attacked.:coffee: I'm gonna assume it's not Taylor behind all of this and rather the label wanting to secure tons of weeks at #1 for her. Which is extremely annoying because that album accomplished enough, they could leave it open and probably reclaim it later.

Anyway, I would REALLY rather focus on this beautiful music that Billie chose to release for us.

Just a few more hours until it's finally out for the entire world to (legally) enjoy :jonny5:

• Like 2

Can't believe Lunch was even better than the snippet, we won ladies

Looks like the digital albums are only available for a couple hours.

maybe she wants to secure the number one spot for this week 

anyways she needs to stop and let Billie shine because the album is a 10/10

I keep on seeing tiktoks about the double album :jonny5:

4 hours ago, Raspberries said:

I reaaaaally wish those synths at the at the end of Birds of a Feather (the ones that sound like Time to Pretend by MGMT) were used more on the song. They sound soooo good

that sound like WHAT :jonny3: holy f*ck i can't wait to hear that!!!

Speaking of, after 4 projects together Billie and Finneas still manage to keep the production fresh, innovative, playful and surprising. Unlike other writing partners - No lazy 80s droning synths allowed!

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

10 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

It's unclear on a few things that she has done so far (allegedly people think the signed and BDILH acoustic bonus will ship May 31, and not this week) but her team seems to want to block Billie for sure. I am hoping this album just ends up smashing in the US harder than anyone anticipated and people go and cop the vinyl/cd versions all week. If Billie drops another special version or more signed copies, that will be a boost to. Streaming will also be a HUGE factor and I don't know how much instant replay value this album will have for the GP in the USA yet. I think it's going to general be a global smash hit though. I'm very anxiously awaiting the next few days to see the GP reception!

why does she do that to billie? seems personal and so deep. 

3 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

why does she do that to billie? seems personal and so deep. 

Not just Billie - she tries to one-up every young female artist because she's a depraved, aging narcissist.

• Like 2

Wait, WILDFLOWER is about Devon Lee Carlson :jonny5:

1291310.jpgbillie-eilish-leaving-with-devon-lee-carlson-v0-lf1xsaan85xb1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=02edc848d4007efed9ccc4f7d380fc75bd05562b

i can see this album having insane replay value. Its such a breath of fresh air.

the songs are catchy and you want to keep going back to them to fully process what just happened :clap3:

• Like 2

I still haven't listened to this album but I'm so hyped. The fact that there's no consensus on which song is the best tells me that they're all contendersss.

Wait, I forgot she will drop the LUNCH music video tomorrow :jonny5:

So excited. I don't know anything about this album prior to listen. 
Is there a concept/ theme ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.