Top Posters In This Topic

• dalladallamallamalla

• whatyouwant_

• wish

• dreww

2 hours ago, ariesgroove said:

from her zane lowe interview :gaynetcat2:

In my veins :jonnycat:

There are no singles coming out before the album is released does not mean there will not be any singles!

• Like 9

the snippet has me SO intrigued omg

this era is gonna be epic 

Does anyone know what the name of the song is that's playing in the Hit Me Hard and Soft album trailer? I really like the sound of it....

I never understand the "no singles" angle, not a fan of it and never have been but either way I'm looking forward to this album.

7 minutes ago, TheFlyingRobot said:

Does anyone know what the name of the song is that's playing in the Hit Me Hard and Soft album trailer? I really like the sound of it....

I never understand the "no singles" angle, not a fan of it and never have been but either way I'm looking forward to this album.

BITTERSUITE

12 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

BITTERSUITE

Thank you :)

that CHIHIRO snippet oh god i need this album NOWWWW 

Can't believe we have to wait a month for this after hearing that snippet :gaycat7:

1 hour ago, TheFlyingRobot said:

You'd understand her decision if you were on Twitter/TikTok during the HTE rollout  :gaycat7:

• Like 6

8 hours ago, ariesgroove said:

Is there gonna be a fuull Zane Lowe interview or is this it?

15 hours ago, Riverbank said:

You'd understand her decision if you were on Twitter/TikTok during the HTE rollout  :gaycat7:

I kinda wasn't around back then. What happened?

I only remember something about "but you got no job" line being controversial? But that's it

14 hours ago, badgirlriri said:

Is there gonna be a fuull Zane Lowe interview or is this it?

I'm thinking we'll get an official interview with Zane once the album is actually out :duca:

11 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

I only remember something about "but you got no job" line being controversial? But that's it

- Vogue photoshoot getting dragged for her abandoning her baggy clothes aesthetic

- Your Power getting dragged for being too slow and not "lead" material

- Old clips from when she was 10-11 singing a Tyler the Creator song making its rounds on Tiktok with people trying to cancel her

- Tiktok losing their minds over the Lost Cause video calling her a queerbaiter 

- Tiktok making fun of NDA for sounding like Among Us

- Viral Tiktoks about how she "changed"

- Old videos of how Billie used to talk as a 14-16 year old went viral and got her more hate

Most of it was bandwagon hate because when HTE (song) came out people switched but the rollout itself was a never ending cycle of people finding anything to hate on her for and it was all forced/cringe. But yeah the rollout was such a disaster :rip:

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, bad guy said:

I just know this was her final straw :rip:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, wish said:

I'm thinking we'll get an official interview with Zane once the album is actually out :duca:

Just didn't know if I should watch this one and wait for a longer version, but lemme watch then :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, bad guy said:

- Vogue photoshoot getting dragged for her abandoning her baggy clothes aesthetic

- Old clips from when she was 10-11 singing a Tyler the Creator song making its rounds on Tiktok with people trying to cancel her

- Old videos of how Billie used to talk as a 14-16 year old went viral and got her more hate

Most of it was bandwagon hate because when HTE (song) came out people switched but the rollout itself was a never ending cycle of people finding anything to hate on her for and it was all forced/cringe. But yeah the rollout was such a disaster :rip:

The way Lost Cause would've been a celebrated viral smash hit if it came out with the album :jonny4:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bad guy said:

Like... what's the problem? I don't see anything problematic with any of those. People just turn on you for no reason sometimes and once the GP thinks it's cool to hate on you.... RIP anyone

Such a shame cause HTE is her best project

Singles should've been:

1) Therefore I Am

2) Billie Bossa Nova (with album announcement and cover reveal)

3) Happier Than Ever (with the album release)

4) Oxytocin

5) Your Power

4 hours ago, aaron511 said:

Like... what's the problem? I don't see anything problematic with any of those. People just turn on you for no reason sometimes and once the GP thinks it's cool to hate on you.... RIP anyone

Such a shame cause HTE is her best project

No the problem is the HTE lead-up was so drawn out and had way too many pre-release singles that people got fed up :gaycat7:

A real shame tbh, if she had simply followed up TIA with HTE (song) along with the album in April or sth it would've smashed IMO

7 hours ago, bad guy said:

Happier than Ever deserved so much better. People were just hating for no reason

On 4/12/2024 at 1:26 PM, ariesgroove said:

Great interview as always. Some observations:

- So there's definitely a Bittersuite video that's being shown in the teaser, and she's filming Lunch here, and we believe Chihiro will also be a single. We're gonna be fed :jonnycat:

- Loove her saying that they made the album not taking into consideration anybody would hear it. Really feel like we're gonna get her most creative and avant garde piece to date

- Saying she hates singles is interesting. Was she being made by Interscope to put out all those songs during HTE? Maybe they were hoping something would stick before the album. This could be telling that this will be the new tradition with the rest of her releases.

- The Chihiro snippet is interesting, I wonder what these lyrics mean :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.