NY Post: Britney would make +100m with OnlyFans, experts say

Talento

She doesn't need the money. She just got $30 mill from her book deal :cm:

Why would anyone write this article?? Very strange 

• Like 1

That's honestly impressive any way you wanna slice it 

It's funny because if she did, publications like the NY Post would bend over backwards to write articles infantilizing and **** shaming her :skull: what a strange article.

• Like 3

While there's no doubt Britney would make hundreds of millions, I do not understand the point of this article. It's really stupid. She has never expressed any interest in OF, I doubt she even knows what it is lol. She finds joy in taking a few naked pictures because it makes her feel free. She has already explained all of the things that were forbidden by team cons during the cship. It's such a strange and unnecessary article, I'm really disconcerted. She does not need any money to randomly start an OF.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

But she does it for free, generous queen :clap3:

I hope she doesn't even entertain this idea, that writer should be fired. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Talento said:

cd0489f347133adeb07dcdbf7034e67f

Didn't need to see this when i opened this thread :shakeno:

• Haha 2

I would love to see her without the hearts covering her **** and *****. I'd subscribe. Britney, give us a shot spreading your cheecks! 

Edited by LaFuerza

If she did something like 2 girls 1 cup with Jamie Lynn, I'm sure that would make her a lot more money. I can't see Jamie Lynn saying no to that tbh. 

spacer.png

• Haha 3

It's so funny how a woman enjoying being naked and embracing nudity but in a way that is explicitly not for commodification or objectification fries people's brains. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Talento said:

1 hour ago, LaFuerza said:

I would love to see her without the hearts covering her **** and *****. I'd subscribe. Britney, give us a shot spreading your cheecks! 

1 hour ago, LaFuerza said:

If she did something like 2 girls 1 cup with Jamie Lynn, I'm sure that would make her a lot more money. I can't see Jamie Lynn saying no to that tbh. 

spacer.png

:deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Communion said:

It's so funny how a woman enjoying being naked and embracing nudity but in a way that is explicitly not for commodification or objectification fries people's brains. 

:clap3:

it's such a hard concept for some people to grasp their mind around it

We really live in a society.

What on earth

TeoDz1l.gif 

also this random moment:

The former Atomic Kitten singer went on to say that Britney - who has been posting the nude photos as she continues to celebrate being freed from a 13-year conservatorship which saw her father, Jamie Spears, take control of her life and assets - can get help from her to sign up.

Kerry added: "Britney, you need to sign up and use my referral code!"

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/kerry-katona-urges-britney-spears-150000688.html?guccounter=1

:toofunny3:

If she was money hungry like her ex family she would've done it by now but she doesn't care about making money off her body 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.