• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• glitch

• shark_heather

1 hour ago, shark_heather said:

#39 UK Airplay Chart :rip:

@tbhmatt i thought you were exaggerating but they really didn't play the song almost at all on radio , wtf 

Hopefully that changes for this week 2 

3 minutes ago, nicolelloyd said:

Just noticed.....
Also, there's two versions the normal one and Angel Of My Dreams – S.A.D Version (Slow. Angelic. Dramatic)

:eek: I wonder if that's the version she teased in The Jade Room????

Just now, Buffy said:

:eek: I wonder if that's the version she teased in The Jade Room????

Think so! 

11 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Ordered two of everything! Seems more expensive than the other girls but still bought!

the release date being mid September though..

Why were her company not on this.. like this is normal now days. 

Prices dont seem too bad tbh 

Edited by ForgottenSoul

Fans are speculating that the release date might have something to do with the VMA's. What do you think? :cupid:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nicolelloyd said:

Fans are speculating that the release date might have something to do with the VMA's. What do you think? :cupid:

Potentially but that would still be in 2 different tracking weeks

2 minutes ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

4 minutes ago, nicolelloyd said:

That is quite a long time though, she needs some promo to keep the song stable.

Like this plan would work if your song would stay top 5/10 until then and then push for 1. 

3 minutes ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

Whatever the reason might be for such a delay, I believe that JADE knows what she's doing....(hopefully) :biggrin: I think they just weren't prepared at ALL (& didn't imagine the song would be so well-received) 

7 minutes ago, nicolelloyd said:

The Twitter account that teased that rumour just copied and pasted a Sun article about Jesy in 2021 and pretended it was a new one about Jade.

1 minute ago, The Slayer said:

The Twitter account that teased that rumour just copied and pasted a Sun article about Jesy in 2021 and pretended it was a new one about Jade.

:clownny:

8 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

That is quite a long time though, she needs some promo to keep the song stable.

Like this plan would work if your song would stay top 5/10 until then and then push for 1. 

Im pretty sure we are in for some Live Lounge soon where she performs AOMD S.A.D Version + a Cover. Then maybe another performance + increase of radio and playlist reach -> this could hold us over the period of August tbh

Erm.. September? This just screams RCA being unprepared and not having the foresight to have these vinyls etc ready in advance. Sounds like they're scrambling.

Edited by tbhmatt

Don't vinyls take weeks, if not months, to be pressed and stuff because of the material etc? This is not giving "thought out timely release date" its giving "oh **** we didn't think anyone would want vinyls so now we have to scramble to get them together after the song is already out" 

Edited by tbhmatt

11 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Im pretty sure we are in for some Live Lounge soon where she performs AOMD S.A.D Version + a Cover. Then maybe another performance + increase of radio and playlist reach -> this could hold us over the period of August tbh

I also think VMA.. would it do much for UK charts? Not sure it would be that big of a boost. 

4 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Don't vinyls take weeks, if not months, to be pressed and stuff because of the material etc? This is not giving "thought out timely release date" its giving "oh **** we didn't think anyone would want vinyls so now we have to scramble to get them together after the sound is already out" 

All the other LM girls had similar stuff, pop girls in generals have similar stuff. I get VINYL's taking a while but normal cds? They shouldnt take long. I think Jade would have known about this also considering shes very in the know about pop culture. 

What they should do is release CDs like this 2nd week but oh well. 

Physicals wont help much for longevity when your first 3 weeks wont have them. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul

5 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Don't vinyls take weeks, if not months, to be pressed and stuff because of the material etc? This is not giving "thought out timely release date" its giving "oh **** we didn't think anyone would want vinyls so now we have to scramble to get them together after the song is already out" 

Hopefully the CDs are ready early and they can drop them asap

8 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

I also think VMA.. would it do much for UK charts? Not sure it would be that big of a boost. 

All the other LM girls had similar stuff, pop girls in generals have similar stuff. I get VINYL's taking a while but normal cds? They shouldnt take long. I think Jade would have known about this also considering shes very in the know of pop culture. 

What they should do is release CDs like this 2nd week but oh well. 

5 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Hopefully the CDs are ready early and they can drop them asap

Yeah, I don't understand why the CDs are being released in the same week, unless they wanted maximum chart boost by shipping all physicals in the same week? The whole thing just screams poor planning on RCA's part, tbh. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Yeah, I don't understand why the CDs are being released in the same week, unless they wanted maximum chart boost by shipping all physicals in the same week? The whole thing just screams poor planning on RCA's part, tbh. 

I think with other artists they say a later date but usually bring it forward. Hoping we atleast get CDs asap to help 

It's so bittersweet titus andromedon singing GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

I will always want you and need you titus andromedon singing GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

You don't care titus andromedon singing GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

You don't  spacer.png

CAREEEEE spacer.png

I wasn't having a great morning today, but this popped up on my "get ready" shuffle. (Thank god I added it).

I'm telling you this beat drop hasw me:

Raven Baxter GIFs | Tenor

I can't see a VMA performance happening, EMA's is more likely imo but they aren't until November (could be good if they decide to go for an album release in Q4 this year though), plus the EMA's are happening in the UK this year (if they go ahead :rip:)

prayer circle for a #5 debut today, everybody get in 

Black Magic GIF by Little Mix

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

i took a 66 minute walk this morning and listened to this for about 62 minutes of that walk, send help.

It's disappointing that they aren't ready to ship this week. Especially as her team should have known or had conversations about physicals. 

They're also pricy, Perrie and Leigh both had reasonable prices but Jades is a bit more. Assuming it's because of the colour of the vinyl etc. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.