JADE - "Angel Of My Dreams"

glitch

Why is she promoting in Brazil? She should be promoting in the Usa.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• glitch

• shark_heather

Just now, leonagwen said:

This is how artists fail, dropping everything to promote in US when they're just NOT going to happen, wasting a lot of time and resources and opportunities in places that matter more. Brazil was very receptive of Little Mix and they never got the opportunity to see them outside 1 show that didn't even have Perrie due to COVID, can guarantee a big % of Angel's streams are from there.

• Like 13

6 hours ago, leonagwen said:

:ace: 

She has a hit in her hands, she better promote it everywhere. 

Brazil is a big market, once a song is huge there it will be bigger everywhere. 

8 hours ago, leonagwen said:

US is not an easy market for UK acts and in general for many reasons. Little Mix didn't happen there for example. So she's smart starting with another big market like Brasil she has also some loyal fans there.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, leonagwen said:

US doesn't like good pop.

9 hours ago, leonagwen said:

Brazil is one of the markets this song has done well in, so it makes sense to help to grow a fanbase in that market.

it looks like jesy made jade's schedule for Brazil. jade went through hell doing that promo with those tiktokers :hoetenks:

• Haha 2

Album artwork has been shot already Jade just confirmed in her recent TikToks comments.

Shes filming 3 music videos back to back!

• Like 7

She shared a bit of the second single's lyrics on Tiktok: "bring all of that freaky sh*t to life 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨". Does anyone know if this is from FUFN? Doesn't seem to match the theme.

Edited by abra

21 hours ago, leonagwen said:

She's base building and Brazil is definitely a big market to smartly water in terms of stan culture. 

The US is a very hard market to crack and will require a marked and measured push. As in, she needs to dedicate a block of time to it. IMO she should do this a) with a more conventional single and b) come album time when she can or c) in the gap between project #1 and #2 or just outright with project #2

None of this is because AOMD is "bad". But IMO it's not advantageous to her cause to launch in the US with a single that factually is quite unstructured, hard to box, and doesn't easily slot into a specific format in the US.

I like the grassroots approach they are taking Stateside. Slow and steady.

• Thanks 3

8 hours ago, The Slayer said:

Album artwork has been shot already Jade just confirmed in her recent TikToks comments.

Wow ok well 3 music videos is definitely a good sign. Shows the label is happy with the reception so far and is willing to invest in her.

Hopefully we get the next single announcement soon

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The Slayer said:

Uh I just know we will get a continuation of the AOMD storyline. Shes going to serve PLOT :jonny2:

On 8/27/2024 at 5:03 AM, leonagwen said:

U gotta know one thing: Brazilians LOVE pop divas who serve C.U.N.T. and they can CARRY streaming wise if they adore a celeb (see Dua, Beyonce, Rihanna, etc). The fact shes showing them love could play extremely well for her, and seeing her doing a gig with Pablo Vittar, I could see a collab happening, which would be a BIG move in terms of cracking Brazil

• Like 1

The hope the music videos remain quality, not the back to back crap of LSL, No, Kiss My (Uh-Oh). I have faith the videos will be better as it is solo Jade.

I'm curious to see their strategy. From everyone's reviews, it seems like FUFN is the strongest song, but for some reason I don't think it's the next single... The lyrics she teased don't seem to fit the theme. Maybe she wants to release the album off the back of FUFN? I just hope we don't have to wait until November for another single, she can't lose the momentum she managed with the debut and AOMD is already fiddling.

Ugh if FUFN is not coming this year , i will be very disappointed .. seems like the perfect Autumn smash 

14 hours ago, abra said:

She shared a bit of the second single's lyrics on Tiktok: "bring all of that freaky sh*t to life 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨". Does anyone know if this is from FUFN? Doesn't seem to match the theme.

No, this is from a different song produced by Mike Sabath! It's a huge sexy bop, to me it's a blend of Carly Rae Jepsen and Magdalena Bay. I prefer FUFN but this is a great choice too

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

No, this is from a different song produced by Mike Sabath! It's a huge sexy bop, to me it's a blend of Carly Rae Jepsen and Magdalena Bay. I prefer FUFN but this is a great choice too

Thanks! Ooh, that sounds promising! My guess is she's holding FUFN to release it alongside the album or near its release so that both can fuel each other's sales. Sweet Melody's and Touch's successes both helped their parent albums sales a lot.

Do we know if all physicals were shipped this week? She is #19 in the chart update so it might be they shipped only part of them (hopefully)? 

1 hour ago, GardenPanty said:

:jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3:

I'M NOT READY

Ok but she needs to release it please, thank you very much! 

I remember she said that the second single was also "experimental" like AOMD? 

3 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Ok but she needs to release it please, thank you very much! 

I remember she said that the second single was also "experimental" like AOMD? 

It kinda is? But there's no tempo switch up or anything like that. It's a very good pop song that isn't cookie cutter 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

It kinda is? But there's no tempo switch up or anything like that. It's a very good pop song that isn't cookie cutter 

Any more tea you're willing to share? We appreciate your insight! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.