🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

HINAPIA - DRIP

the BPrint may help you out here. 

• Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

AKOSIA - Silver Lining

Issa vibe. Very groovy, fun and simple but effective! Liked this a lot!

Electric Pets - Don't Leave Me

This sounded a lot like any other rock song with a western influence but it wasn't bad at all. Just nothing special 

Florian - fr33ze

The chorus has a very early 2000's melody which grabbed my attention a lot. Also this has very playful elements that coexist in the song in a very good way. Those hard guitars, the bass, the synths, the poppy elements, the bridge which is way too good and I wasn't expecting it at all. This was good! But it's gonna get points? I think so but there are a lot of songs to listen to know that! But this is my fave so far!!

madisyn - missing out

I had this song saved idk why but I see it. It has a charm, it's catchy and the production was good and I liked her delivery. Anyway the song felt longer than it was and that let me with a little bit sour taste on my mouth like it felt a bit plain at the end but it's good overall anyway!

Becky - Illusion

The minimal production really sells this song in a very effective way. I mean the production touches are very exquisite. It drags too long after the second chorus though. Also why does it sounds like Britney's I Wanna Go 😭

Raheaven - Better

This was basic at sorry like so bland 😂

Samantha Urbani - Showing Up

Okay I liked the alt vibe this had. At the start she sounded like if Slayyyter would do alternative music and maybe she should consider ditch that pop star persona for a second to bring something like this. Anyway I liked this but I don't know what else to say? Maybe it lacks an oomph but it's good enough 

Becky and the Bird - Wondering

Hmmm… I mean, a vibe and a charm is there but I don't know if I liked it the male vocals on this one, but her voice was pleasant and good enough to create a vibe and a flow for the song so I'm conflicted 

DVNA - Sushi In Tokyo

This was a vibe! The production and arrangements were stellar! The only thing that conflicts me it's that songs like this one are everywhere by any indie and non indie artists but I don't blame them, it works and it's effective so why not! 

Beachside talks - Always

This has a nostalgic vibe that grabbed my attention a lot! I like it, it's cute, upbeat and it gets easy to put it over another song because it's very different on the playlist context. Like it a lot! 

AMAKA - Unfamiliar

Okay I liked this a lot! The production is so lush and this was a very Y2K vibe despite sounding very current! This was good okay! 

Cely - Don't Need You

Screaming at the Spanglish omg it took me out. As a Spanish speaker I always found Spanglish songs cheap with the exception of Kali Uchis, also the song doesn't bring anything new to the table so a boot. Sorry x 

Pinkydoll - Ice Cream So Good

What was this omg the way I'm laughing on the subway and people are looking at me so weird like I hate you so much because not only you sent a trash song but embarrassed me on public. Bye x 

• Haha 3

Caroline Loveglow - Sink

The way she always bring this trippy dreamy floating vibe on her songs. She deserves way more recognition. This was just good like anything else released on here!

Lee Myrrh - Sumtime

This sounds so cheap and home made in such a bad way sorry but this is a pass x

• Haha 2

August Wahh - Blurred Lines

This is just ok, just came and went. Forgettable  x

HINAPIA - DRIP

Not a k pop group with these amount of listeners like what went wrong lol poor girls i feel bad for them. By the way the song was just the average k pop girl, this could have been released by any of the main k pop girl groups so I don't get why this didn't had the same public. Saying that this is generic but at least it didn't sound cheap like the previous pack of songs on here so…

Loviet - When It's Over

Very MUNA coded which means an average pop rock songs to make lesbians feel edgy. Not bad though but didn't leave an impression for me

Sarah Brand - American Gap Rap

This is so chaotic that I like it so much. Also the political message just make this song excel over the rest on here!

• Thanks 1

Ocean China - Chinese Assassin

Why did she sound like a k pop rapper on this one. Screaming! Sounds so cheap just like a bad parody 

Nyah Grace - Magnolia

Ouuuu this was so delicious omg I need to take a relaxing water while listening to this like I'm so stressed for work because there's a hell of an event I have to organize and everyone is just stressed and making me do things at last minute just to annoy! Liked this a lot omg so smooth, so exquisite omg yesss

Amber Ais - Ordinary

This was cool! I like it. Nothing else to say tbh 

Nicole Wray - If I Was Your Girlfriend

Reminded me of Bootyliocious lol I don't know if I like her voice but the song was cool x I was booping 

K.I.D - Taker

This was fun tbh it has attitude! Like it yea 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.