7 month pregnant woman murdered by boyfriend for 'honor killing'

Delirious

7 hours ago, Tropez said:

Christians are worse than Muslims. 

They're similar actually. The only thing is that Christians toned down a lot thanks to many people calling them out

Edited by Princess Aurora

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• TiaTamera

• dumbsparce

• Princess Aurora

Top Posters In This Topic

Those pictures are so sad cause you can clearly see how happy she was :sad:

3 hours ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

Why do these threads keep popping on atrl homepage? We're here to kii and for celebrity gossip. I don't need to come to a pop music forum and be reminded of the shitty world we live in 

Well you didn't need to click on it and read the deets...

He deserves the death penalty. Twisted sick b***h

8 hours ago, JBJT2786 said:

@Delirious why did you need to use a conservative racist dog whistle as a source for this especially when he said this in the replies:

Like....:biblio:

The irony is that South Italians (like this one) are nearly 50% Middle Easterner genetically because they are mixed with migrants from Roman Empire. :rip:

OP: R.I.P to the woman. 

Some of those comments in here. :biblio: 

Also it would be good if ATRL civics stopped posting so much violent content.  I am sure all the mainstream media will cover this one. 

Edited by Aethereal
  • Like 1

RIP, this is absolutely reprehensible. Jail time isn't enough punishment, he deserves the same thing happen to him

I'm sorry but I am absolutely screaming at the skinned alive comment :toofunny2:

but on topic, this is so sad. my thoughts are with this girl's family and friends.

Always a laugh how murder is more honorable than having sex out of wedlock.

You can blame religion all you want but this type of stupid is literally a male tendency: they're never at fault for their sexual behavior and the woman must always suffer the consequences.

They just invented religion to legitimize their most hallowed belief.

On 4/7/2024 at 10:39 AM, Tropez said:

Christians are worse than Muslims. 

White Christians were worst and only because they managed to achieve advancement in technology and weaponry that allowed them to colonize the world and inflict unprecedented atrocities. But Islam is ideologically far more violent than Christianity. Christianity isn't even violent doctrinally speaking. As the saying goes, "knowledge is power.” Muslims failed to develop sophisticated knowledge and technology which limited their potential supremacist and colonialist ambitions thankfully.

Muslim men like this are an absolute menace to society and there's more and more like it in Europe. Sweden is in a very difficult situation now. A girl i'm close with who lives in Sweden gets harassed by them at least weekly. They either follow her, try to grope her, call her names, spit on her, etc.

And bringing Christianity into this is completely dishonest. Christianity has a violent past too and american christians are definitely something else but in Europe Christianity is tame and almost non existent. There are no radical christians raping, honor killing, cutting peoples heads off, policing girls dress codes etc. Here islam is the problem.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.