7 month pregnant woman murdered by boyfriend for 'honor killing'

Delirious

28 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

"Religion is a menace to society"... girl pls. There's ONE religion in particular that brainwashes ppl to think and act like primal barbarians. It's about time this tip-toeing stops when the evidence is heavily stacked against I-word. Like, I knew exactly what this would be about just by reading the title of the thread.

Christians are worse than Muslims. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• TiaTamera

• dumbsparce

• Princess Aurora

Top Posters In This Topic

The mom needs to be jailed too if she was encouraging this. :biblio:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Today? You say "are", so you ostensibly mean in the year 2024. How so?

12 minutes ago, Tropez said:

it doesnt have to be a competition yk

PpCpsi8.jpg

• Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, lostcause said:

Today? You say "are", so you ostensibly mean in the year 2024. How so?

Right now evangelical Christian's are spreading homophobic hate by using Christian teachings in Africa. All those anti gay laws in Africa partially stem from evangelical missionaries. 

There's actually so much articles and sources that have linked so much of the homophobia to Christian missionaries. And this is 2024. If I had talked about the last couple centuries things would be even worse with what Christian's have done. 

• Thanks 1

@Delirious why did you need to use a conservative racist dog whistle as a source for this especially when he said this in the replies:

Like....:biblio:

OT: Hope this douche gets life in prison. Send the mom too if what was said about an "honor killing" is true. You would think in 2024 we would have these type of evil "traditions" die but....

• Thanks 8

2 hours ago, LegaMyth said:

He needs to be skinned alive. Then they should throw alcohol on him until. Then finally chop his head off. In public.

Umsss :coffee:

12 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

@Delirious why did you need to use a conservative racist dog whistle as a source for this especially when he said this in the replies:

Like....:biblio:

OT: Hope this douche gets life in prison. Send the mom too if what was said about an "honor killing" is true. You would think in 2024 we would have these type of evil "traditions" die but....

Girl I didn't even know. Is there another viral tweet or sumn? I just found the tweet posted and Reddit so I posted it and searched for a news article

No words.. May she rest in peace

Btw this is the type of **** leftist/progressives European parties stay silent on. The ever growing number of people dying in the name of Islam. I will never vote for a party that refuses to offer a solution for this. 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

islam:ace:

2 hours ago, LegaMyth said:

He needs to be skinned alive. Then they should throw alcohol on him until. Then finally chop his head off. In public.

oprah-laugh.gif

Who cares if he's Christian, Muslim, yellow or whatever. More & more women are getting killed by their partners for stupid reason and this goes beyond religion 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Tropez said:

All those anti gay laws in Africa partially stem from evangelical missionaries. 

LGBT anti-discrimination laws exist in only eight African countries: Angola, Botswana, Cape Verde, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, and South Africa.

None of these countries are Muslim majority. They are all predominantly Christian with the exception of Mauritius where Hinduism is the most practiced faith.

Excepting Uganda, all countries currently having capital punishment as a potential penalty for homosexual activity base those laws on interpretations of Islamic teachings. This includes Mauritania, Somalia, and the majority Muslim northern states in Nigeria which have adopted sharia-based criminal laws.

it is, at best, disingenuous for you to pin anti LGBTGI+ sentiment throughout the African contingent on Christianity more-so than Islam. Just look at a heat map of religion in Africa and compare that to a map of laws pertaining to queer people.

And this only responds to your narrow fixation on gay rights in Africa, what about the myriad of other ills Islam promotes, propagates and allows? 
We don't even have to leave Africa for further proof of how this religion begets violence in the modern world.

Only a few years ago, Aisha Ibrahim Duhulow was executed by Islamists on accusations of adultery. She was a 13-year-old Somali girl who had been raped while visiting her grandmother. Following the assault, she sought protection from the authorities, who then accused her of adultery and sentenced her to death. She was subsequently buried in the dirt up to her shoulders and stoned to death by 50 men in front of around 1,000 spectators, after local leaders decreed her as guilty under sharia law.
At one point in the midst of this ritual execution, nurses were instructed to check whether Aisha had been successfully killed yet. So they removed her from the ground, declared that she was in fact still alive, and replaced her in the hole where she had been buried for the stoning to continue. Her father told Amnesty International that she had been raped by three men. None of the men she accused of rape were arrested.

Aisha's brutal execution was conducted in the name of Islam, following the sharia. Not a single leading Imam, nor a single Islamic government condemned this violence, because Aisha's fate is not antithetical to the law their holy texts dictate. The brutality she and countless other girls suffer at the hands of Islam is written into its "moral" code.

Your sentiment that "Christian's are worse than Muslims" reaches a  level of stupidity I reserve for those who have undergone a lobotomy.

To claim one of the two as "worse" is  ignorant to the point of malevolence. 

Edited by lostcause
  • Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Attitude said:

The mom needs to be jailed too if she was encouraging this. :biblio:

She won't. This sort of behavior is accepted and not punished in many arab countries. For example, it's okay and allowed for a father / brother to kill a male relative if they find out he is gay, or a woman if she cheats in a relationship. In order to preserve the "honor". It is well-documented.

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

Girl I didn't even know. Is there another viral tweet or sumn? I just found the tweet posted and Reddit so I posted it and searched for a news article

Girl you need to just look at his bio and his pinned tweet on his main page to know hes trash. 

The problem is all the viral tweets right now are all anti-immigration racists. I hate Twitter now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, playboi said:

Btw this is the type of **** leftist/progressives European parties stay silent on.

There are leftist political parties who don't support men who kill their wives or girlfriends or mothers of their children going to jail? Can you link to some kind of evidence of this?

Edited by Communion
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Girl you need to just look at his bio and his pinned tweet on his main page to know hes trash. 

The problem is all the viral tweets right now are all anti-immigration racists. I hate Twitter now.

anyways i removed that persons tweet

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TiaTamera said:

This has nothing to do with Islam and has everything to do with his culture. To kill a pregnant woman to honor his family is insane and haram. In Islam, he is sining for sleeping with a woman who is not his wife. It's called Zina which is a sin for BOTH men and women. There is no logical sense of killing her for his "honor". That's not even support in the Qu'ran to kill someone who you've committed Zina with. You're supposed to repent and ask for forgiveness, not effin murd3r them. This is disgusting. And during Ramadan? Is even more insane. I pray that her soul meets the gates of Heaven and have mercy on her family. This "man" will get dealt with verily by Allah. Make no mistake, he will pay for this, whether it's in life or the afterlife. Despicable.

I'm sorry but one's religion and one's culture are very often one and the same. Religion is one of the main influences to our culture, no matter of you're muslim or christian or anything else. Even if you're atheist, that's very much the case. Religion has been the backbone of society for a long time and still is.

So, yes, religion has everything to do with this. Even if it isn't said straight to point, holy books are often vague enough that people make things up, do evil **** and excuse them with their religious beliefs and "culture". And not only we do that, we've been doing that for centuries.

Edited by Thin White Duke
  • Thanks 3

that boy is crazy, they live in a white country. 

and he knows this before he got into the relationship and impregnated her. 

He should be k*lled too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AbeHicks said:

She won't. This sort of behavior is accepted and not punished in many arab countries. For example, it's okay and allowed for a father / brother to kill a male relative if they find out he is gay, or a woman if she cheats in a relationship. In order to preserve the "honor". It is well-documented.

but they are in Sweden not in an Arab country

Why do these threads keep popping on atrl homepage? We're here to kii and for celebrity gossip. I don't need to come to a pop music forum and be reminded of the shitty world we live in 

• Like 2

The **** i just read in this thread, it's giving 4chan. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, LegaMyth said:

Stepping into this site, this section specifically, is becoming more and more like ISIS (Gays Version) omg.  :rip:

OT - Jail the fucker and his mom forever :biblio:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LegaMyth said:

Did Apollo possess your body? :deadbanana2:

Honor electric chair

But also like, if he's so religious he shouldn't have messed around and got someone pregnant to begin with, this mentality is so backwards :toofunny3:

Edited by Illuminati

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.