7 month pregnant woman murdered by boyfriend for 'honor killing'

Delirious

Terrible terrible terrible. Religion is such a menace to society. RIP to her & her baby they deserved so much better.

Somalian, 22, 'strangles heavily pregnant girlfriend, 20, to death - also killing their unborn child' - in suspected honour killing in Sweden 'because his mother wouldn't approve of him dating a "white" girl from a different culture'

Article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13271287/pregnant-woman-murdered-sweden-suspected-honour-killing.html

Edited by Delirious

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• TiaTamera

• dumbsparce

• Princess Aurora

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine what goes through your mind to think that religion is more important than someone you love, and then to proceed and MURDER said person to remain faithful to it

• Like 10

This has nothing to do with Islam and has everything to do with his culture. To kill a pregnant woman to honor his family is insane and haram. In Islam, he is sining for sleeping with a woman who is not his wife. It's called Zina which is a sin for BOTH men and women. There is no logical sense of killing her for his "honor". That's not even support in the Qu'ran to kill someone who you've committed Zina with. You're supposed to repent and ask for forgiveness, not effin murd3r them. This is disgusting. And during Ramadan? Is even more insane. I pray that her soul meets the gates of Heaven and have mercy on her family. This "man" will get dealt with verily by Allah. Make no mistake, he will pay for this, whether it's in life or the afterlife. Despicable.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 9

Machete

I just knew what country this would be in :rip:

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

The fact that this type of crime is so prevalent in Sweden (of all countries) that it has its own Wikipedia article should be a cause for concern to the Swedish government. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Mordecai said:

I can't imagine what goes through your mind to think that religion is more important than someone you love, and then to proceed and MURDER said person to remain faithful to it

Idk what religion he even belongs to. I assume Islam because of his name but I'm trying to find the surah that says you're supposed to murder the person you committed Zina with. I'm looking even more to find specifically where you're supposed to murder someone because they are white. Men are allowed to marry non Muslim women, so he literally could have effin married her to keep his family's "honor". This is the problem with misogyny which is giving men a pass for their sins  but punishing women for them. The irony is that the punishment for a married men who slept with a woman who is not his is even more harsh than the one for a married woman who sleeps with a man that isn't her husband. So is he really trying to restore his family's honor or is he cuddling his ego? 

4 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

The fact that this type of crime is so prevalent in Sweden (of all countries) that it has its own Wikipedia article should be a cause for concern to the Swedish government. 

And the Swedish women 

• Like 1

I can't feel bad, she knew what she was getting into when she decided to date a muslim

it's just like dating a cop :michael:

• Like 6
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 10

15 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

This has nothing to do with Islam and has everything to do with his culture. To kill a pregnant woman to honor his family is insane and haram. In Islam, he is sining for sleeping with a woman who is not his wife. It's called Zina which is a sin for BOTH men and women. There is no logical sense of killing her for his "honor". That's not even support in the Qu'ran to kill someone who you've committed Zina with. You're supposed to repent and ask for forgiveness, not effin murd3r them. This is disgusting. And during Ramadan? Is even more insane. I pray that her soul meets the gates of Heaven and have mercy on her family. This "man" will get dealt with verily by Allah. Make no mistake, he will pay for this, whether it's in life or the afterlife. Despicable.

It absolutely has something to do with organized religion. All religions contribute to this level of delusion and religious psychosis that occurs in today's society and it's killing people

• Like 3

:shakeno:

Some of the comments in here.

:biblio:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Demonic :biblio:

33 minutes ago, LegaMyth said:

He needs to be skinned alive. Then they should throw alcohol on him until. Then finally chop his head off. In public.

Gurl…. :biblio:

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, LegaMyth said:

He needs to be skinned alive. Then they should throw alcohol on him until. Then finally chop his head off. In public.

It's giving ISIS :rip: Very graphic. You ok 

• Haha 1

"Religion is a menace to society"... girl pls. There's ONE religion in particular that brainwashes ppl to think and act like primal barbarians. It's about time this tip-toeing stops when the evidence is heavily stacked against I-word. Like, I knew exactly what this would be about just by reading the title of the thread.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, dumbsparce said:

"Religion is a menace to society"... girl pls. There's ONE religion in particular that brainwashes ppl to think and act like primal barbarians. It's about time this tip-toeing stops when the evidence is heavily stacked against I-word. Like, I knew exactly what this would be about just by reading the title of the thread.

Last time I checked, Christianity starts with C. We cannot act like Islam "brainwashes" people where Christians in the US literally murdered indigenous people  because "God told them to expand westward" aka manifest destiny. Not to mention the colonization in Africa in the name of "missionaries". I'm tired of people trying to act like Islam is primitive when majority of the colonization and slavery done by Europeans was in the name of "Christ". Europeans went as far as painting Jesus in their image as if Jesus would have looked European. His description doesn't even fit the image that gets passed around. How narcissistic does a group have to be to paint their so called God in their image and see everyone else as subhuman.

if a person doesn't want to subscribe to Islam that's their life but to act like Islam is all wrong and Christianity is all right is literally HILARIOUS :laugh: but I forgot that when a white person commits murder it's a isolated incident that doesn't represent the many but the minute it's a person of color aka the "subhumans" coined by Christians it's something barbaric and an accurate representation of the whole.

The irony that Palestine is currently experiencing a mass genocide because Jew-ish people believe that the land in Palestine is their God given land and you saying that there is only "ONE" religion that acts primitive is a perfect example of overlooking the crimes of one group because of their proximity to whiteness and European/American ideologies 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

50 minutes ago, LegaMyth said:

:deadbanana2:

39 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

I can't feel bad, she knew what she was getting into when she decided to date a muslim

it's just like dating a cop :michael:

Can we not victim blame?

• Like 1

Here comes the comments begging for a lenghty, torturous, and graphic  public execution. Like clock work.

Anyways humans are dumb af. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

Last time I checked, Christianity starts with C. We cannot act like Islam "brainwashes" people where Christians in the US literally murdered indigenous people  because "God told them to expand westward" aka manifest destiny. Not to mention the colonization in Africa in the name of "missionaries". I'm tired of people trying to act like Islam is primitive when majority of the colonization and slavery done by Europeans was in the name of "Christ". Europeans went as far as painting Jesus in their image as if Jesus would have looked European. His description doesn't even fit the image that gets passed around. How narcissistic does a group have to be to paint their so called God in their image and see everyone else as subhuman.

if a person doesn't want to subscribe to Islam that's their life but to act like Islam is all wrong and Christianity is all right is literally HILARIOUS :laugh: but I forgot that when a white person commits murder it's a isolated incident that doesn't represent the many but the minute it's a person of color aka the "subhumans" coined by Christians it's something barbaric and an accurate representation of the whole.

The irony that Palestine is currently experiencing a mass genocide because Jew-ish people believe that the land in Palestine is their God given land and you saying that there is only "ONE" religion that acts primitive is a perfect example of overlooking the crimes of one group because of their proximity to whiteness and European/American ideologies 

You're right but notice how all the examples you've given involve larger groups of people of different religions. Yes, group A (Christians) committed crimes against group B (indigenous people) and so on and so forth.

However, Islam forces barbaric ideals on a domestic level as well.  How many times have we read stories of muslim women being raped, murdered, stoned etc by their relatives as an act of "honor"? Now tell me how many times have you heard that same story coming from other religions... in the 21st century. That's the menace that needs to be called out loud and clear.

Like, you literally can not equate what's going on in Gaza to a young couple expecting their first child :rip:

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Anyways ima bow out of this thread because majority of the people here don't care about the victim. They just want to bash Islam. RIP Saga Forsgren Elneborg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

24 minutes ago, Shelter said:

It's giving ISIS :rip: Very graphic. You ok 

I'm not.:bibliahh:

I'm tired of these religious animals.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

You're right but notice how all the examples you've given involve larger groups of people of different religions. Yes, group A (Christians) committed crimes against group B (indigenous people) and so on and so forth.

However, Islam forces barbaric ideals on a domestic level as well.  How many times have we read stories of muslim women being raped, murdered, stoned etc by their relatives as an act of "honor"? Now tell me how many times have you heard that same story coming from other religions... in the 21st century. That's the menace that needs to be called out loud and clear.

So because it's a large group doing it to another large group it is some how….better? Muslims that fear Allah know that all of the things you mentioned are a sin and call it out all the time, you just don't hear it because you don't want to. My very first post in this thread was condemning his action, but that wasn't good enough for you.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

So because it's a large group doing it to another large group it is some how….better? Muslims that fear Allah know that all of the things you mentioned are a sin and call it out all the time, you just don't hear it because you don't want to. My very first post in this thread was condemning his action, but that wasn't good enough for you.

Who said it's better? All religions are cancerous and Islam is the most aggressive. Does that make it clear?

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.