Diddy and son Christian Named Co-Defendants in $30M Suit for Raping, Drugging Woman

Gui Blackout

wow.

it's starting to seem like the entire family was using their wealth and money to assault/abuse p. much any man or woman within their vicinity who did not have the same wealth and connections... Wendy Williams voice: allegedly...

Must run in the family

:clack:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Like father like son  :biblionny:

• Like 4

Didn't the court document reveal that the son is actually quite involved with all of Diddlers shenanigans ? Gross bringing your children into that world :skull:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

… I just don't get it… the whole idea of drugging and sexually assaulting someone just doesn't make sense. It really doesn't make sense when the perpetrator is someone rich and attractive and could just pay hookers if they can't find it normally. I get that it's apparently a power thing but really? Fame, success, and money doesn't give you enough power? Disgusting. Lock them up forever. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

… I just don't get it… the whole idea of drugging and sexually assaulting someone just doesn't make sense. It really doesn't make sense when the perpetrator is someone rich and attractive and could just pay hookers if they can't find it normally. I get that it's apparently a power thing but really? Fame, success, and money doesn't give you enough power? Disgusting. Lock them up forever. 

That's just it. SA is about power, not sex.

• Thumbs Down 1

Glad this is being talked about. It was somewhat buried (media wise) when the lawsuit became public. And while we're on the topic of his offsprings, his other son, Justin, is mentioned numerous times in the lawsuit, in particular, how Rod had to save Justin's friend after Justin, Puffy, and Justin's friend had an argument in the studio that led to the restroom where Justin's friend was shot and Justin and Puffy fled the scene leaving Rod to care for Justin's friend and help the medics take care of him. 

• Like 2

This is so crazy. He really ****** up his kids. 

I feel sad for the little boy that he used to be. He could've been steered toward a more righteous path by his father but was led astray. Smh 

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Administrator

It’s making more and more sense why Quincy distanced himself from the family.  

All that money and still rotten to the core. Sick people. 

Has Diddy ever done anything good with his money? Celebs piss me off so much 

O'Marcaigh says she freed herself from Combs' grip when her colleague on board was purposefully looking for her since she had been missing for a long time. She recalls complaining to the ship's captain but says the incident was not investigated. She believes that is because Sean Combs paid the captain to keep everything under wraps.

Disgusting captain. The yacht industry seems so shady & exploitative 

6 hours ago, Ryan said:

It's making more and more sense why Quincy distanced himself from the family.  

i thought he only stay because of his mom? plus he is grown man now and no reason to continue relationship with other peers.

21 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

i also dont get that. You can pay for the hottest girl (or boy :coffee:) to get sex guaranteed soooooo ??

PRISON!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.