Benson Boone released the best album of 2024, why?

stevyy

gonna check out his album. Not expecting much so hopefully I'll be positively surprised 

41 minutes ago, stevyy said:

Where were you last year when Hozier debuted the best album of 2023? Where? Show me your receipts... here are mine:

2023 - My LastFM year end list:

6 - 2,163 streams - Unreal Unearth

9 - 2,360 streams - Hozier

Nobody was worshipping Hozier last year... I was all alone. Abandoned... and now that he has a stihming hit y'all are running!

We never left. We just got louder with a surefire hit and a nemesis in Benson Boone.

:ryan3:

Listening now. It's not terrible. Just very middle of the road.

Nowhere near as good or immaginative as Chaz Cardigan's new album.

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

We never left. We just got louder with a surefire hit and a nemesis in Benson Boone.

aww... Mister Boone and Mister Hozier can co-exist and equally slay my life independently from each other. <3

I don't like Beautiful Things but he has some great songs. I feel like all these new male artists will end up being 1 era wonder, they break out with 1 big/huge hit, got a few moderate hits, decent album and then someone new will replace them, they will continue to release but it won't be as big or make no noise, we had so many of these in the past few years, JVKE, Stephen Sanchez, Alec Benjamin, Lewis Capaldi, David Kushner... just to name a few. Can't see anyone being the new Justin Bieber or Ed Sheeran, nothing against them tho I do like them

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.