Glorilla prays for a Nicki & Cardi collab on new song

FOCK

Girl… what is with these forced unity narratives… 

1668785367265?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=_wVQ

Edited by FOCK

"Me and JT ain't the best of friends, but we ain't beefin"

Is the next line btw :priceless:

• Haha 2

maybe a couple years ago i thought that they should put it past them one day, but after what nicki did to meg i don't want cardi anywhere near that lady

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

also let's not forget that time kenneth and his gang tried to jump offset :lmao:

it's never happening and i'm great with that

I think after the 1-2 punch of onika's pedo husband being placed under house arrest and her coke-induced psychotic episode, that ship has sailed

:rogue:

they both could benefit from it tbh... just cause you're on a world tour or because you just got a recent top ten; doesn't mean your image isn't in the pits, and your career isn't in risk.

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Garbaj said:

they both could benefit from it tbh... just cause you're on a world tour or because you just got a recent top ten; doesn't mean your image isn't in the pits, and your career isn't in risk.

I'm sure she can cry at her 19th consecutive sold out show. 

its-in-your-head-dove-cameron.gif

• Like 2

i mean

she could've benefited from it like a year ago or something but with how the gp sees her now... idk

i'm glad she has big enough of a fanbase to keep her afloat but when that other lead single comes... it's gone get uglier than ****** ****

Girll... Maybe in 2018, but in 2024 nobody wants that.

Ok but they did and it was kinda one of the earliest friction points between them

I'm just going to stream Yeah Glo and keep it moving dd

I also don't think either Nicki or Cardi would appreciate being spoken for; Cardi anyway kicked off a completely different era of female rap collabs. They're good :michael:

idk i think they will at some point

We already have "MotorSport" and it was nothing special. Neither of their best. It's time to give it up.

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

We already have "MotorSport" and it was nothing special. Neither of their best. It's time to give it up.

the way I forgot about the iconic MotorSport ... lemme turn it on rn

Tired Britney Spears GIF

It's always her sister circle trying to call for a truce, but she started it and I doubt Nicki has any plans to squash anything with her. Let's just focus on ourselves and stop trying to force things

22 hours ago, punisher said:

maybe a couple years ago i thought that they should put it past them one day, but after what nicki did to meg i don't want cardi anywhere near that lady

What Nicki did to her? Meg isn't some young innocent girl who was being bullied. She chose to provoke and embarrass nicki by using her husband to sell her single, and Nicki reacted really badly to that. She made that choice, nobody will find that acceptable in any workplace environment. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.