Nicki Minaj f/ Travis Scott, Chris Brown, & Sexyy Red - "FTCU (Remix)"

Click Clack

so sexyy red isn't the only feature

:clack:

Spoiler

"Superstar" in nicki terms could mean another lourdiz feature so im not getting my hopes up 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Jimmy.

So fake. She's trying to push this failed top 10 since Sexyy has buzz from a Drake cosign and other rachetry. And she's mad that Glo and Megan are dropping a song to boost an already sold out tour.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dreajae said:

So fake. She's trying to push this failed top 10 since Sexyy has buzz from a Drake cosign and other rachetry. And she's mad that Glo and Megan are dropping a song to boost an already sold out tour.

you got all that from a few tweets huh? she worked with sexyy long before drake weirdo, seek help

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

Nicki tweeting that to Sexyy whilst having absolutely no plan in place sounds much more likely 

5 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

girl more than 1 act can drop music. and how is FTCU is a "failed" song when it quite literally outstreamed megan's last #1 hit aand every solo glorilla song in her career? :pig:

• Haha 11

7 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

girl more than 1 act can drop music. and how is FTCU is a "failed" song when it quite literally outstreamed megan's last #1 hit aand every solo glorilla song in her career? :pig:

The things #that side come up with in their heads when it comes to Nicki is insane :lmao:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Jimmy. said:

The things #that side come up with in their heads when it comes to Nicki is insane :lmao:

just a loud pack of idiot btches :lmao: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

always so mad and angry :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not IF we get her verse can she just announce stuff when it's READY TO GO ?

A "the tracklist is a gag" & "Billie Eilish is on the intro of PF2" kind of tea.

• Haha 1

Sexyy better pull thru and I really don't care for that other male feature.

I wish it was girls only.

She went from collaborating with Beyoncé to Sexxy Red. Wow. The trajectory of this woman's career is something else.

that one fanbase full of weirdos always worried about Rihanna and Nicki :toofunny2:

This song is dead, should have saved the remix for another song, not sure what song is left on the album that's single material but I don't think this will revive the song 

She's such a kii 

I wouldn't mind a video filmed with a live performance on tour w/ Sexyy as the special guest + overlayed with the crowd chanting the heels on my tippies bit, FTCU always goes off. :jonnycat:

okay, now PFG with Katy!

• Like 1

it's gonna be a tour video methinks 

Oh come on 

Y'all really like Sexxy Republican? Let's be honest. 

FTCU is fine as it is, drop a video without that other girl. Or is it b/c Red's song is doing surprisingly well recently?

• Like 1

we're getting a video mess

:suburban:

16 hours ago, Relampago. said:

This song is dead, should have saved the remix for another song, not sure what song is left on the album that's single material but I don't think this will revive the song 

She killed the era the moment she acted a fool with Megan lbr 

• Like 1

I wonder who is the male feature on this. 

• 2 weeks later...

friday

Does anyone know if she actually shot or is shooting a video for this as well? 

IMG-8890.jpg

f/ travis scott & chris brown :jonny: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.