• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dinorhino

• ket

• Thesedays

• CristianGarcia

Cardi's response was immaculate and kind of shows the difference in status between them because Cardi and Nicki can go back and forth for hours but it took one read to shut ice down quickly :ghostface:

• Haha 3

• Haha 4

49 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

a lot of dominicans are black even if they don't want to admit it 

That may be true. But I'm not going to force someone to claim something they don't want to. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, dinorhino said:

Yea that was my interpretation of the entire thing and I'm still confused how she thought posting those pictures was a clapback when Cardi just walked her like a dog and told her to stay in a fan's place while Ice was trying to throw stones at her for no reason lmao 

what? Posting the pics wasn't a 'clap back', she posted them bc cardi asked on the tweet for her to send the pics they took together at the event :deadbanana: they were BOTH saying that they're cool w each other

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, May said:

what? Posting the pics wasn't a 'clap back', she posted them bc cardi asked on the tweet for her to send the pics they took together at the event :deadbanana: they were BOTH saying that they're cool w each other

Ice Spice's response prior to the picture amidst the argument was very shady and she was very clearly trying to throw stones and Cardi seemingly asked her for the picture to remind her that she can be a brat online but she's just another fan in real life

23 minutes ago, dinorhino said:

Ice Spice's response prior to the picture amidst the argument was very shady and she was very clearly trying to throw stones and Cardi seemingly asked her for the picture to remind her that she can be a brat online but she's just another fan in real life

i can see how u would interpret that with ur stan goggles on, but the actual realistic scenario is that cardi asked for her to send the pics in a way to say 'this isnt a drag, love you, send us the pics we took together!' 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, May said:

i can see how u would interpret that with ur stan goggles on, but the actual realistic scenario is that cardi asked for her to send the pics in a way to say 'this isnt a drag, love you, send us the pics we took together!' 

spacer.png

yeah - everyone involved from the barbz to the bg are reading way too far into this and thinking its something its not 

I think rap girls de-escalating and not making a mountain out of a molehill such trivial thing quickly is a foreign concept for some particular fanbase/s

:suburban:

Edited by FailSafe
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, May said:

spacer.png

Cardi and Ice Spice make at best mediocre music and I like Nicki's way more but I'm not a fan of either let alone a stan

I'm just commenting what I think makes sense. You don't have to agree but don't be a dense and assume everyone who disagrees with you is a stan

9 minutes ago, May said:

spacer.png

For an event that was three weeks ago?  She just now wanting to post it? 

And if she was cool, why didn't she just text to ask for the pics? 

Idk…it's giving nice-nasty, and I'm not a stan of either of them.

30 minutes ago, May said:

spacer.png

she was calling her a fan in a very shady way, you must be 12 lol

This didnt escalate any further because Ice stopped it but had she answered back the same way we would have a 40 pages megathread right now

Edited by Rosenda
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rosenda said:

you must be 12 lol

ur on a forum creating and hyping up beef that simply isn't there between two women who would walk right past u in the street  :toofunny2:

44 minutes ago, May said:

ur on a forum creating and hyping up beef that simply isn't there between two women who would walk right past u in the street  :toofunny2:

Your inability to have critical thinking in this situation (and maybe in general?) doesn't dismiss the obvious that Ice Spice was throwing stones

No one's forcing you to care about the situation. It's not that serious. But calling out the obvious doesn't mean someone is emotionally invested in it. At best the topic is interesting. 

If the topic is this far out your range then you just need to exit the thread. Don't quit your day job

Edited by dinorhino

3 minutes ago, dinorhino said:

Your inability to have critical thinking in this situation (and maybe in general?) doesn't dismiss the obvious that Ice Spice was throwing stones

No one's forcing you to care about the situation. It's not that serious. But calling out the obvious doesn't mean someone is emotionally invested in it. At best the topic is interesting. 

If the topic is this far out your range then you just need to exit the thread. Don't quit your day job

are you seriously still yapping :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, May said:

are you seriously still yapping :deadbanana:

You mean just like you are? All the while being daft* at the same time? 

edit: these typos sadge

Edited by dinorhino

1 hour ago, dinorhino said:

You mean just like you are? All the while being daft* at the same time? 

edit: these typos sadge

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, Superbitch said:

:jonnycat:

They made certain people have panic attacks and throw tantrums online. They did THAT with one pic.

Cardi showing growth. Lord knows if this was 2017 chile.

• Haha 2

ice spice girl. you should just admit that you are a cardi b fan atp. taking pics with your own camera lmao. why did she never post those pics before cardi b called her out? like we know you like cardi b girl dont be so scared of the barbz. they are already over you anyways. we moved onto sexyy red now.

• Confused 1

Why do I feel like things are only gonna escalate between them from here :rip:

Unless they continued to settle it in the DMs, which knowing Cardi, i'm sure they did 

Ms. B ate her UP. "Send that pic you took of me with YOUR camera" :ahh:

This thread was a whole kii and a half. No one even talking about how the drama even started or Raymonte. Just Barbz getting lashed and people having a heated discussion revolving race, ethnicity, and nationality. Mess

Oop! :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.