The girls are fighting: Cardi B vs Ice Spice & Raymonte

Click Clack

7 hours ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

I didn't know Dominicans can't be black.. even if they are dark skin they are not black ? I'm confused 

Yes, latino is not a race lol you can be latino and black

• Like 4

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dinorhino

• ket

• Thesedays

• CristianGarcia

What the hell is going on in here? And the racist jumping out of some people.

• Like 1

:jonnycat:

They made certain people have panic attacks and throw tantrums online. They did THAT with one pic.

Edited by Superbitch

cardi ate that comeback sooo bad:lmao:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

i find it weird how people in the us think dominican and black are exclusive 

Because they are….Dominicans themselves will tell you they're not black. In fact, a Dominican would stab yo mama in the face if you ever referred to them as black. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I dont think thats really a fight. 

2 hours ago, chaeyonce said:

Beyoncé has two black parents.

All afrodescendants are mixed; none are purely African, and her mother particularly and her parents are predominately European if you check family records. The average black american is a quarter European in ancestry as well and often times more irrespective of what they look like and how 'black' they look 

Identifying as black doesn't preclude someone from being mixed in ancestry. There are no pure West Africans or Bantu people who look like Beyoncé, her mother, her sister, let alone her nephew Julez.

In addition to that in the US (and many British controlled colonies as opposed to French and Spanish~Portuguese controlled ones) they had more strict rules about race and forced people to identify as black irrespective of how mixed they are 

Edited by dinorhino

I'm still a little bit confused because it seems like Ice Spice responding with that comment she wrote to Cardi B in her argument with Raymonte seemed like a dig at her but there are some people trying to say that they're cool?

Like to me Cardi B saying 'post that pic you asked me for' was her basically trying to call Ice Spice a fan and to simmer down and for some reason Ice Spice just walked into it and thought that was a clapback 

I think Taylor gave Ice Spice some advice about how to de-escalate drama. That's how you build respect and likeability among the GP :-*

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, cousin_skeeter said:

Because they are….Dominicans themselves will tell you they're not black. In fact, a Dominican would stab yo mama in the face if you ever referred to them as black. 

a lot of dominicans are black even if they don't want to admit it 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dinorhino said:

I'm still a little bit confused because it seems like Ice Spice responding with that comment she wrote to Cardi B in her argument with Raymonte seemed like a dig at her but there are some people trying to say that they're cool?

Like to me Cardi B saying 'post that pic you asked me for' was her basically trying to call Ice Spice a fan and to simmer down and for some reason Ice Spice just walked into it and thought that was a clapback 

they definitely aren't that cool anymore, ice spice is just 2 faced. online she hates cardi so she can get a couple doggie treats meanwhile she's asking for pictures in real life, and that's why cardi placed her in that corner where she had to share them. the funny part is that vanity fair event was like what? 2 weeks ago:deadvision:

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, punisher said:

they definitely aren't that cool anymore, ice spice is just 2 faced. online she hates cardi so she can get a couple doggie treats meanwhile she's asking for pictures in real life, and that's why cardi placed her in that corner where she had to share them. the funny part is that vanity fair event was like what? 2 weeks ago:deadvision:

Yea that was my interpretation of the entire thing and I'm still confused how she thought posting those pictures was a clapback when Cardi just walked her like a dog and told her to stay in a fan's place while Ice was trying to throw stones at her for no reason lmao 

• Haha 4

when enemies becomes best friends

26 minutes ago, dinorhino said:

This is exactly it. What Ice Spice tweeted was irrelevant to Cardi's point. I know her name was mentioned, but she inserted herself into something that really had nothing to do with her particularly. The influencer brought up Ice's name out of context to be messy, but Cardi's point was why do y'all call other Dominican celebrities Dominican(Ice so happens to be one) and her Mexican and Ice's response was that she has a Black father? Like what?

• Like 7

18 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Cardi is not black? Not even mixed? I'm confused.

She has a black grandparent. 

• Thanks 1

This is too convoluted for my pea brain to try and care about. The real problem here is some gay dude using Twitter as some kind of gladiator ring. Rage really is a very contagious sickness the lonely and sad catch very quickly 

1 hour ago, punisher said:

cardi ate that comeback sooo bad:lmao:

She really did lol.

I don't even think Ice realized what happened :rip:

At least it looks like it's squashed, but it was all very nice-nasty…so I feel like there more to come, lol.  

The fact that people care this much is INSANE. But Cardi 100% baited her into this trap and she fell for it. I am seeing a lot of lashing for Ice on the timeline.

11 hours ago, dinorhino said:

TnT didn't allow dual citizenship until 1988. Her mother was born in 1965. She would've been 23 by the time it was allowed--if she even knew it was allowed by that time. 

Her mother presumably lived in the DR until moving to New York, it made the most sense giving her Dominican citizenship of the place she was being raised in if you could only choose between one. Many people don't even know about the concept of dual citizenship either. Like one of my family friends has a gran from Turks and Caicos and they can get a British passport if they wanted to but they literally aren't aware of the fact that they can inherit another citizenship from their grandmother. 

The one drop rule is racist, but many of the people you call black in the US is because of it. So if you think Cardi B isn't black then Ice Spice also isn't black and neither is Chris Brown, Mariah Carey, Beyoncé and her mother (and even her nephew Julez), Alicia Keys, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Halle Berry, Tia and Tamera, and so on. Are these people black or mixed to you, and do you also fight with as much vigour to them saying they're black as you do with Cardi B? 

Hey! I have two Black parents :rogue:

Spoiler

I'm joking :hug:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

This is exactly it. What Ice Spice tweeted was irrelevant to Cardi's point. I know her name was mentioned, but she inserted herself into something that really had nothing to do with her particularly. The influencer brought up Ice's name out of context to be messy, but Cardi's point was why do y'all call other Dominican celebrities Dominican(Ice so happens to be one) and her Mexican and Ice's response was that she has a Black father? Like what?

Exactly. Like she was trying to make a dig at Cardi not being black but Ice Spice literally looks like a clone of her Dominican mother, meanwhile Cardi  B looks more like her black Trinidadian side so it's like...not only does she look more black than you but she also walked you like a lapdog showing that you're a fan in real life but you want to throw stones online. And now you have that psycho fan base sicced on you like a group of bees. Who's winning now?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I think Taylor gave Ice Spice some advice about how to de-escalate drama. That's how you build respect and likeability among the GP :-*

In Rap it's a little different though…bloggers definitely viewed this as Cardi sonning Ice.  And I felt that too, b/c Cardi know damn well she didn't really want that pic :rip:

I bet Ice was saving that pic for a rainy day, in case ppl were saying they were beefing (ie, so she can de-escalate drama…but in her favor).  But Cardi used it against her b/c of the "black" dig.  A reverse uno move.  :laugh:

Cant say I blame Cardi.  Lol.  

You call yourself ice spice

but you're starting to turn into salt water 

:clack:

50 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Can yal stop trying to make everything about that woman :thing:

OT: Cardi is a Grammy winner, maybe Ms Spice can learn from her. 

1 minute ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

Can yal stop trying to make everything about that woman :thing:

OT: Cardi is a Grammy winner, maybe Ms Spice can learn from her. 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.