ANTI vs. Midnights

Taylor fanboy

Which classic album is better?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your bible

Two critically lauded and commercially successful classics. Which is the better album?

Both are flawed, imo, but ANTI definitely was more of a welcome change for Rihanna while Midnights felt like a step back / stagnation for Taylor. In the end they both have high highs and some cute songs, but there's too much 'middle-of-the-road' tracks on both of them imo :cm:

Voted for ANTI, cause it's Rihanna's best album, even tho it's not totally fair to Taylor. Midnights might not be her best album, but that's just because her other albums are so damn strong. She has released a magnum opus like three times already

• Like 11

It's close but Rihanna takes it for this one

sorry anti is rihanna's best album

• Like 1

ANTI is actually known by the public :giraffe:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Set up :heart2:

are you kidding me? MIDnights is rotten and is a perfect example of how unreliable and pathetic the Grammys have gotten overtime.

ANTi is Rihanna's best album and an iconic, influential album regardless.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 8

I love both so much. ANTI was my favorite album from 2016-2019 but i dont come back to it that often anymore. I still spin Midnights every day and its one of my favorite taylor albums so I voted Midnights. But I genuinely love them both 

ANTI was an improvement and still is Rihanna's best album to date. Midnights was a downgrade, and much worse than the phenomenal Folklore and Evermore.

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Kiss it Better alone clears 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

torturedpoet

ANTI takes this easily. Midnights, while enjoyable, was a big step back for Taylor. 

ANTi, definitely. Although, I don't understand the hate Midnights gets on here. To me it's Taylor's best pop album

:skull: 

Kiss It Better and Love On The Brain alone clears Midnights.

i will never understand why Midnights gets so much hate, it feel so forced and fake.. It's one of Taylor's best pop albums lmfao, it's much better than ANTi even though that's Rihanna's best album.. Rih never really was an album artist

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

It's Anti by quite a mile. Like not even remotely close. Midnights vs Loud would have made more sense as a thread.

Love on The brain alone wins it for me

No one thinks Midnights is a 'bible' :rip: 

Anti has always been a bit overrated imo but it clears with ease

4 hours ago, Nippy'sReceipts said:

Kiss it Better alone clears 

/end thread

Anti is Rihanna's best album. Midnights still better though

michael-jackson-reading.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Anti has higher highs. MID feels directionless + the songs don't hit the same. MIDnights is a very MID record tbh, a massive downgrade from evermore.

3 hours ago, RihannaLoverrr said:

ANTi, definitely. Although, I don't understand the hate Midnights gets on here. To me it's Taylor's best pop album

:skull: 

So glad I voted ANTI.

:ryan3:

We need more putas sis, get onboard with the winning team aka Taylor's best album, reputation.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.