J.Lo rebrands entire tour after show cancellations

ZIVERT

The way all the news outlets are reporting this.

They must all be run by lambs.

:nicole2:

• Haha 4

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tudors

• Miichael

• gettsleazy

• A.R.L

On 4/5/2024 at 7:36 AM, keshasfillers said:

Imagine believing that J.Lo is some sort of musical talent 

Also, Tik Tok and Timber are bigger than anything jlo has ever touched.

Edited by A.R.L
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Rocket said:

The way all the news outlets are reporting this.

They must all be run by lambs.

:nicole2:

It's about time :deadbanana4:

Edited by A.R.L

On 4/4/2024 at 8:47 PM, SoundsandSongs said:

To be fair Jlo did debut and peak many years before Kesha so being weaker on streaming is expected. But the top 10s and no1s are fair game. I'm surprised Dance Again and Get Right didn't go top 10? 

That's not an excuse, Shakira and Britney just to name a few are jlo's peers and aren't weaker on streaming 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, A.R.L said:

That's not an excuse, Shakira and Britney just to name a few are jlo's peers and aren't weaker on streaming 

Nobody named Shakira and Britney who are much bigger artists than Jlo and Kesha. Be objective - you think Jlo debuting in 1999 doesn't put her at a disadvantage against Kesha who debuted and peaked much closer to the streaming era? 

Acts who debuted in the late 90s and early 00s have much weaker streams than artists who debuted and peaked closer to the digital/streaming era, that's a fact. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, SoundsandSongs said:

Nobody named Shakira and Britney who are much bigger artists than Jlo and Kesha. Be objective - you think Jlo debuting in 1999 doesn't put her at a disadvantage against Kesha who debuted and peaked much closer to the streaming era? 

And why do you need to bring Kesha, then ? 

The reason why I mentioned Shakira and Britney because they have both outstreamed some of the big acts from the early 2010s, Shakira's Hips don't lie outstreamed Kesha's biggest hit. Therefore, your excuse for jlo being older is not really valid. It's simply her not being a bigger act. It's as simple as that. 

Edited by A.R.L
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, A.R.L said:

And why do you need to bring Kesha, then ? 

The reason why I mentioned Shakira and Britney because they have both outstreamed some of the big acts from the early 2010s, Shakira's Hips don't lie outstreamed Kesha's biggest hit. Therefore, your excuse for jlo being older is not really valid. It's simply her not being a bigger act. It's as simple as that. 

Are you ok? I was responding another user's post about Kesha vs Jlo. Did you even read my post? I never said Kesha was or wasn't bigger than Jlo. Kesha having the advantage of debuting much later definetly has an effect on streams though.

Read before you try respond next time.

Edited by SoundsandSongs
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, SoundsandSongs said:

Are you ok? I was responding another user's post about Kesha vs Jlo. Did you even read my post? I never said Kesha was or wasn't bigger than Jlo. Kesha having the advantage of debuting much later definetly has an effect on streams though.

Read before you try respond next time.

"You" refers to anyone here bringing Kesha to this topic, only to drag her for who ? Jlo? :rip:

Jlo's music not having the same public interest as her peers definitely has a bigger effect. 

Read and take your advice first :deadbanana4:

• Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, A.R.L said:

"You" refers to anyone here bringing Kesha to this topic, only to drag her for who ? Jlo? :rip:

Jlo's music not having the same public interest as her peers definitely has a bigger effect. 

Read and take your advice first :deadbanana4:

Who dragged Kesha? Reading comprehension is a key skill:

"To be fair Jlo did debut and peak many years before Kesha so being weaker on streaming is expected. But the top 10s and no1s are fair game. I'm surprised Dance Again and Get Right didn't go top 10?"

If anything my post favoured Kesha as Kesha has more top 10s and no1s. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SoundsandSongs said:

Who dragged Kesha? Reading comprehension is a key skill:

"To be fair Jlo did debut and peak many years before Kesha so being weaker on streaming is expected. But the top 10s and no1s are fair game. I'm surprised Dance Again and Get Right didn't go top 10?"

If anything my post favoured Kesha as Kesha has more top 10s and no1s. 

I read your post carefully which is why in my first reply to you, I was talking straight to the point.

Then it went a little bit messy but I was mainly talking about some users here not directly against you.  :bird:

^ Honestly the two of you above are arguing over white bread. No one cares either way either of you spin whatever this argument is. ^

18 hours ago, Tistotal said:

JLo should tour Asia and Latam, what's she doing in US, the moment for her tour was right after SB.

No one will buy the tickets

Not this thread turning into a JLO vs Kesha battle. :deadbanana2:

On 4/4/2024 at 3:13 AM, DanceAgain said:

Have people even seen her Ticket sales? 

Well yes! This was the last update before the cancellations. 

Ji9dqis.png

TXTkAOf.png

The sales have upticked for a lot of the earlier shows, I'll give her that. And I've waxed poetic on here a lot about how shows tend to sell out closer to show time, and I've no doubt many of these shows will. But to say that the sales weren't lagging or that she wasn't struggling is really not at all the truth. She was struggling HARD. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Well yes! This was the last update before the cancellations. 

Ji9dqis.png

TXTkAOf.png

The sales have upticked for a lot of the earlier shows, I'll give her that. And I've waxed poetic on here a lot about how shows tend to sell out closer to show time, and I've no doubt many of these shows will. But to say that the sales weren't lagging or that she wasn't struggling is really not at all the truth. She was struggling HARD. 

Surprised the NYC shows weren't selling more than that. The prices are so high. Higher than Madonna's in some cases. lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.