Intermittent Fasting Linked to Heart Disease Death

Armani?

20 hours ago, Wonderland said:

I love how they're acting like it's some big shock that cancer mortality went up when this population engaged with intermittent fasting

:ryan3:

Pretty sure fasting is like the last cause of cancer rising, especially when there are always more studies proven how high sugar it is more a factor to it, if anything fasting has a preventive action to it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• Leptine

• perfect blue

• Wonderland

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Pretty sure fasting is like the last cause of cancer rising, especially when there are always more studies proven how high sugar it is more a factor to it, if anything fasting has a preventive action to it.

I (and the study) am not talking about cancer risk. We are talking about mortality once you have it

Cancer is a condition that causes severe weight loss which then puts you at increased risk of mortality from even minor diseases and infections. It shouldn't take a study like this to realise that fasting would therefore increase this risk.

1 minute ago, Wonderland said:

I (and the study) am not talking about cancer risk. We are talking about mortality once you have it

Cancer is a condition that causes severe weight loss which then puts you at increased risk of mortality from even minor diseases and infections. It shouldn't take a study like this to realise that fasting would therefore increase this risk.

Not all the kind of cancers cause weight loss, that has always been a commonplace, there are treatments for certain kind of cancer that make you gain weight, it really depends from every specific case and situation, there are cases and studies for which fasting has been proven beneficial to cancer patients, then of course for others it might not be ideal doing that, like I said it always depend from the single case plus different factors.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.