Swiftie EXPOSES Travis Kelce in Taylor's house

PoisonedIvy

Edit: the point of the thread is not that he is at her house, it is that someone was obsessive enough to take notice of that fact :redface: the fact I even have to specify this after an entire page of lashings is so.. 

OT: Travis gave a video conference interview to ET today and someone noticed the walls are the same as a video Taylor uploaded awhile back, basically clocking that he was in her house for the interview  :dies: 

This is both extremely impressive and extremely creepy.

they are dating why is this news

couple spends time in house owned by girlfriend... ok

tellmemore.gif

they cute tho ig

tellmemore.gif

BrandNewBrandon
6 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

This is both extremely impressive and extremely creepy.

Like, memorizing a blank wall like that (which also is completely bland)... no one can tell me they aren't buying 50 copies per album :rip:

• Haha 1

OP is that tiktok girl crying in the parking lot apparently

like - is it a scandal that 30+ year old man is at 30+ year old womans house he's dating

• Haha 1

…and?

Edited by hallucinate

she was riding that D

I mean wbk they've been living together since they got back from her shows in Singapore. :dies: I kinda hate that I remember that ig post of her, it was during Covid quarantine, little did we know she was cooking folklore then. :WAP:

This is serving fan playing in mud in the living room level stanning to notice this

8 minutes ago, BrandNewBrandon said:

The Swifties are pre-schoolers so for them a boy and a girl spending time at each others homes is yucky. 

You're remedial. I'm not reporting this as news nor is it something to be revolted by, not sure why your mind is so quick to jump on the offensive.

7 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

OP is that tiktok girl crying in the parking lot apparently

like - is it a scandal that 30+ year old man is at 30+ year old womans house he's dating

10 minutes ago, BrandNewBrandon said:

The Swifties are pre-schoolers so for them a boy and a girl spending time at each others homes is yucky. 

15 minutes ago, Burn said:

boyfriend spends time at his girlfriends house and this is news?

15 minutes ago, Kimi said:

they are dating why is this news

12 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

couple spends time in house owned by girlfriend... ok

tellmemore.gif

they cute tho ig

tellmemore.gif

Did I type anything that indicates them staying together is newsworthy? I thought it was funny a Swiftie was able to recognize a wall. That's it. I do not care nor am I shocked that they are staying together, so why would I expect anyone else to be 

this site used to be fun :gaycat6:  

BrandNewBrandon
1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Did I type anything that indicates them staying together is newsworthy? I thought it was funny a Swiftie was able to recognize a wall. That's it. I do not care nor am I shocked that they are staying together, so why would I expect anyone else to be 

You thought it was FUNNY that a Swiftie recognized a bland wall like that in someone else's interview? Funny of all things? :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

Do her fans know that's not the only thing he was in?

Just now, BrandNewBrandon said:

You thought it was FUNNY that a Swiftie recognized a bland wall like that in someone else's interview? Funny of all things? :deadbanana2:

Yeah, it's a little bit unhinged and laughworthy that people pay THAT much attention to the interior architectural details of the home of a celebrity they will never meet.

Stanning becomes so ridiculous for some extremists that you have to just laugh at their actions, the same way we all laughed at that Barb that flew to another state to fight someone a couple weeks ago. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Don't be discouraged, misery loves company! 

4 minutes ago, BrandNewBrandon said:

You always seem sooooo invested. Over 1k posts in a couple of months with one common thread to all of them. It's just such an "interesting" place in life to be in and judge other people online. Just sooo interesting.

BrandNewBrandon

Edited by Mandalore
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I honestly don't know what I would've done with my life today if I hadn't been informed by this important piece of information. 

Edited by SinnerCity
  • Haha 2

Not a lot going on at the moment 

This is an Easter egg, Taylor left a clue to the fans that she had sex later that day

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

I honestly don't know what I would've done with life today if I hadn't been informed by this important piece of information. 

Well that's easy when there's nowhere to go but up! 

• Like 1

BrandNewBrandon
12 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

Don't be discouraged, misery loves company! 

You always seem sooooo invested. Over 1k posts in a couple of months with one common thread to all of them. It's just such an "interesting" place in life to be in and judge other people online. Just sooo interesting.

BrandNewBrandon

Grab one, sis.

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by BrandNewBrandon
  • Haha 1

barbiegrande
36 minutes ago, Burn said:

boyfriend spends time at his girlfriends house and this is news?

Swifties are usually very homely and don't date 

• Haha 1

Cameltoe Chariot

Wow two middle aged adults are dating and in each others' living spaces.

How crazy and wacky that a Swiftie has her walls memorized and was able to figure out that Travis Kelce does, IN FACT, spend time in Taylor's house!!!!!!!

I wonder if he spends time in HER, too!

Taylor Swift GIF

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.