Chlöe - "Boy Bye"

kyliefever2002

1 hour ago, OrgVisual said:

I think people underestimate how cheap it is to produce CxH albums considering they wrote, produced everything themselves :cm:. Like the biggest cost in producing an album is to pay for songwriters and producers. Not like the label spent so much money on marketing for them either

That's why I laugh when people think they are getting dropped. They probably made a fortune with Ungodly Hour.

• Like 1

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dottie Hinkle

• Cap87

• nooniebao

• 99sandthe2000s

STUCK IN MY HEAD! :flame:

2 hours ago, OrgVisual said:

I think people underestimate how cheap it is to produce CxH albums considering they wrote, produced everything themselves :cm:. Like the biggest cost in producing an album is to pay for songwriters and producers. Not like the label spent so much money on marketing for them either

They do not write and produce everything themselves

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OrgVisual said:

What are you saying? 

Firstly they don't write and produce all by themselves. 

Secondly with barely any success, they were performing everywhere, were pushed like they had some top 10s, to the point that some bitter Atrlers were complaining. 

The label invested in them, big time. 

• Like 2

Looks like they're teasing her album. I'm dying at them putting her ads on billboards, maybe spend that budget on the radio or playlists

• Like 2

so Chloe 2 in the summer, Halle 1 in the fall/winter and CxH winter next year

• Confused 1

TV: It would break the internet, I think. Let's talk a little bit about this rollout. You already have two singles out, which is so exciting. What could you say to your fans to prepare them for this next album era? Because I know more is coming.

C: Oh, yes. More is definitely coming. It's summertime, and when it's summer it's time to say goodbye to those toxic situationships, maybe open up your heart for a summer fling, going back and forth. It's just time to have fun and be with your girls and get a little extra loving here and there. It's definitely a summer vibes album, and I can't wait for people to enjoy it.

She just announced the album name during her Coachella set :mandown: Trouble In Paradise.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Automatic said:

She just announced the album name during her Coachella set :mandown: Trouble In Paradise.

:duca:

is she one of the features?

On 4/19/2024 at 1:37 AM, Capria said:

What are the streams of the song looking like now?

48,332 yesterday (April 19)

This needs a remix with a white pop girly to get the gays and girlies to stream tbh.

35 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

This needs a remix with a white pop girly to get the gays and girlies to stream tbh.

it won't do anything if label doesn't invest in playlisting

• Like 2

Anitta would be a great feature on a remix, if she decides to release one

• Like 1

this is cute. def better than fys, she needs to step away from that sound. it doesn't work for her at all.

• Like 1

I hate that Columbia gives her such minimal support.

Even if this isn't a hit she deserves to have them at least TRY

This is good. Need more of this vibe and the breezy acoustic feels of Surprise and Cheatback for C2 

1 hour ago, _jays_ said:

I hate that Columbia gives her such minimal support.

Even if this isn't a hit she deserves to have them at least TRY

Exactly, that's why I hate that people try and place so much blame on her. What is she supposed to do if she gets zero support?

• Like 1

Chlöe has a feat in this remix and I love it

• Like 1

On 5/6/2024 at 1:05 AM, TheBoss said:

Chlöe has a feat in this remix and I love it

this is a great feature, it really works for chloe

I am sad that this went to nowhere

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.