Houdini & Training Season are rising globally. Dua won and ATRL lost again?

leyaris11

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Disconnect

• Squall

• Yes, AND

• leyaris11

Did ATRL shade Dua in the first place? :biblio: Btw people should give her time. It's not like the biggest stars blew up all of sudden

Winning how? This era is struggling in the us and she's not giving what she shouldvet after the monstrous smash that was her last album. 

At least the uk had taste with her so silver linings 

Dua Lipa Grammy GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

let the fumes begin 

• Haha 10

2 minutes ago, Prodigal Self said:

sabrina-brier-tiktok.gif

I don't know, you tell me. I certainly didn't since I love her music

sabrina-brier-tiktok.gif

6 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Did ATRL shade Dua in the first place? :biblio: Btw people should give her time. It's not like the biggest stars blew up all of sudden

Atrl shades Dua almost every day saying that she is bombing because her new singles are not as big as the FN singles. 

• Like 3

Why is it rising now?

I'm a bit annoyed these both aren't massive hits, lol. They're honestly pop perfection. If these don't hit, it's a clear signal to the market to avoid pure pop and go for annoying Tiktok stuff instead. 

• Like 5

They hate to see it :clap3:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Winning how? This era is struggling in the us and she's not giving what she shouldvet after the monstrous smash that was her last album. 

At least the uk had taste with her so silver linings 

Not you again with this old tired narrative. :coffee2: She is not giving you **** honey and this era is not struggling, it's called longevity darling. :clap3:

Is it supposed to be good/impressive? They are rising because Beyoncé's songs are decreasing, their numbers are still average :rip: 

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

These are her Hallucinates :clap3:

• Haha 2

Omg she's soo high up in the charts! (She isn't LMAO).

Honestly, my issue with Dua this era isn't with how many hits she manages to get or not. It's just that the music is bad. Period.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 7

1 minute ago, Squall said:

Is it supposed to be good/impressive? They are rising because Beyoncé's songs are decreasing, their numbers are still average :rip: 

I was gonna say this. There are Beyonce songs dropping 20-30 spots on the chart and Dua is rising 2 spots. This is not good at all. :bibliahh:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 minute ago, Disconnect said:

Honestly, my issue with Dua this era isn't with how many hits she manages to get or not. It's just that the music is bad. Period.

I was curious of your definition of what is "good music". :clack:

3 minutes ago, Disconnect said:

imagine saying that out loud :biblio:

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, leyaris11 said:

Not you again with this old tired narrative. :coffee2: She is not giving you **** honey and this era is not struggling, it's called longevity darling. :clap3:

Again? Where? I never said anything about the era :rip:

Also say it don't spray it :rip:

They certainly aren't bombs - they just aren't bonafide smashes (despite being excellent pop songs)… hopefully single 3/4/5 can be that smash.

If not, this might just end up being her My December moment and DL4 becomes her All I Ever Wanted - one hopes at least.

Edited by Peroxide
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Again? Where? I never said anything about the era :rip:

Also say it don't spray it :rip:

Oh really. Your secret hate on Dua lingering on over this site darling. :khalyan2:

To each their own, but good 4 u anyway. 

Edited by leyaris11

As the user somewhere above me said, she's literally putting out the best, most nuanced and interesting music of her career, who gives a f*ck

Edited by sneakyishere
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.