Charli XCX - "Club classics" / "B2b"

mercurialworld

b2b is my fave now from Brat, that song is just 10/10, a masterpiece. This era will slap hard 

• Like 1

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xokuba

• flower moon

• alfonso12

• Jrmh44

"Club classics" is cute, but "B2b" is *spectacular*. :msmarvel:

These are so good omg :WAP: not her literally serving club classics. her mind :clap3:

• Like 1

Love both of these

This sounds just like the kind of music that would play in clubs in the early 2000s. It's giving pure club. Not expecting a lot of radio friendliness from this. 

club classics clicked with me omg a banger fr :WAP: 

she's a musical genius 

B2b is giving career highlight :clap3:

Club classics is giving club classic :hippo:

The way she said let's release Von dutch as the lead and bury it with the follow ups 

She's coming for CRASH's wig with this 

Club classics is just pink diamond with new carpet

3 minutes ago, @michael said:

Club classics is just pink diamond with new carpet

Also reminded me of Crash (the song) a bit.

club classics is not good

b2b is great 

ooh this is good house cleaning music

but im not liking this trend of dance pop with no melody. Charli, Kim and Selena have all done it this year

B2B is **** epic, i love it, this b*** is about to devour if the rest of brat keeps this energy

B2B is hypnotic as ****, I've had it on repeat for an hour at the gym. Club Classics hasn't won me over yet but Von Dutch did take a lil while for me to get used to anyway. LOVE the 00s pure club sound of this record so far, it was about time for Charli. 

B2B is just the pop we deserve in 2024. just speechless. it's just PERFECT. i mean she DID hire one of the best to go there.

Gesaffelstein is just a genius. BUT they wrote it TOGETHER & he produced with a.g. she did EXACTLY what she had to do.

the way it's techno and also pop it's just UGH so raw and hard, i can NOT imagine what it will sound like live / in a club / dj set.

she did what she had to do. and served. hard.

• Thanks 3

club classics is magical :gaygacat5:3/3

Both SMASHES as expected 🏎️💥

B2B a bit superior but love both 

so exxxcited for the album and yas June release as we wanted and needed 😭

Love B2B. Gesaffelstein you will always be famous 

Club Classic kind of a skip instead.. but it still has some elements I like. I think this has potential to be my fave album from her :mandown:

• Like 1

Damn I'm sad I didn't love these. Hopefully they'll grow on me

B2B is 10/10

Club Classics is 2/10

:bird:

• Like 1

Obsessed with Club Classics, on repeat for me. B2b's production is amazing, but...that's about it for me  :bird:

Club Classics deserves an extended version that kind of brings it full circle to the classic Charli & AG instrumentation in the first half, but turned up a little in terms of energy.

But it's excellent already. Honestly, this album is shaping up to be exactly what I wanted from her, but I wouldn't mind, like, an extended mixes version (like what Kylie has done lately) if most of the songs are going to be relatively short with room to build on their own ideas like Von Dutch and Club Classics.

B2B is amazing, too - love how it feels so solid, like it hits hard and there's some weight to the beat.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.