Biden rebukes Dems, expedites transfer of "2,000 lb bombs, fighter jets" to Israel

Communion

Biden is doing amazing :clap3: 

The terrorist state of HAMAS needs to release the hostages. 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 29

2 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Can't wait to be preached at about how aiding Netanyahu's far right government is necessary, and "Trump will be worse," and "you just want vulnerable people to die," and-

The fact that Trump is somehow still worse than this war criminal should really tell you something, beloved.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The fact that Trump is somehow still worse than this war criminal should really tell you something, beloved.

The fact that the only strategy Dems have at propping up G Joe is by comparing him to Trump should really tell you something. 

• Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

I admire his commitment to losing the upcoming election :clap3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Pop said:

you are disgusting

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

The people who voted for this man have blood on their hands I fear

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

13 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

99% Hitler is barely a difference from 100% Hitler, beloved. And I'll mention this again: once Joe Biden is re-elected, there's nothing stopping him from just doing what Trump would do. He's lying for votes because he knows his ideological support of Bibi is electorally untenable. Once November hits, I wouldn't be surprised if US soldiers' boots were on the ground backing up the IDF in Gaza and against Hezbollah.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

12 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The fact that the only strategy Dems have at propping up G Joe is by comparing him to Trump should really tell you something. 

I'd like you to point out where I advocated for a Joe Biden presidency.

He's running against Trump so of course there are comparisons? are we using our brains, ladies?

Edited by suburbannature
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I'd like you to point out where I advocated for a Joe Biden presidency.

He's running against Trump so of course there are comparisons? are we using our brains, ladies?

I think our brains might be functioning better than Joe's at the moment, yes. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

this is beyond horrific ....the most upsetting part is that NOTHING will change or be done...Palestinians will continue to be killed by Israel and the US and then when this war ends the apartheid, land theft and forced expulsions will continue...it's just hopeless....

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pop said:

Through disproportionate attacks? Yknow killing entire towns for a few hundred hostages? Basically being against the laws of war/international humanitarian law?

Israel is a war criminal state indeed

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

That's our war criminal Joe :clap3: what a man :clap3:

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

If there's one thing America will do, it's show the world that it is the biggest terrorist state of all. :clap3:

bobby kennedy keeps looking like a more and more viable option

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Thing is come Nov no matter what happens nothing will change

2 hours ago, getBusy said:

I admire his commitment to losing the upcoming election :clap3:

It reads like an episode of VEEP:

:deadbanana4:

• Thumbs Down 1

Genocide Joe respecting Ramadan the only way he knows how.  I'm sure it helps him sleep at night knowing Muslim children are being wiped from this earth because there is no other explanation at this point.  

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Point to me where anyone here advocated for Trump? 

Can't wait to see him loose this November or for him to get a stroke early next year :heart:

• Like 1

Hey people … Israel doesn't need bombs … they already have many bombs and nuclear bombs …. This is all politics 

Weight of explosive dropped in the London Blitz = 24,000 tonnes

"During the Blitz between September 1940 and May 1941, there were about 85 major raids on London, and during those raids the Germans dropped about 24,000 tonnes of high explosive,” says Matt Brosnan, a historian with the Imperial War Museum

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20150922-these-nazi-bombs-are-more-dangerous-now-than-ever-before

Weight of explosive dropped on the Gaza from October 2023 (as of 5 Jan 2024) = 65,000 tonnes

Israel has dropped more than 45,000 bombs on Gaza weighing more than 65,000 tonnes, the Gaza Media Office has said.

https://sarajevotimes.com/israel-dropped-65-000-tons-of-explosives-on-the-gaza-strip/
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20240104-israel-dropped-65000-tonnes-of-bombs-on-gaza-in-89-days/

These are the most recent numbers I could find. Going back a bit further, Euro Med Human Rights Monitor posted an update in November giving a total of 25,000 tonnes from October 7 and November 2, so clearly the number is a lot more than that now.

https://euromedmonitor.org/en/article/5908/Israel-hits-Gaza-Strip-with-the-equivalent-of-two-nuclear-bombs

Associated Press do not give an actual tonnage of bombs drop in their more recent report, but instead quoted researchers from CUNY Graduate Center and Jamon Van Den Hoek of Oregon State University, experts in mapping damage during wartime.

Gaza is now a different color from space. It's a different texture,” said Scher, who has worked with Van Den Hoek to map destruction across several war zones, from Aleppo to Mariupol. They say the visible damage in Gaza is worse that what they found in both places.

Between 1942 and 1945, the allies attacked 51 major German cities and towns, destroying about 40-50% of their urban areas, said Robert Pape, a U.S. military historian. Pape said this amounted to 10% of buildings across Germany, compared to over 33% across Gaza, a densely populated territory of just 140 square miles (360 square kilometers).

During the 2014-2017 campaign to defeat IS in Iraq, the coalition carried out nearly 15,000 strikes across the country, according to Airwars, a London-based independent group that tracks recent conflicts. By comparison, the Israeli military said last week it has conducted 22,000 strikes in Gaza.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-gaza-bombs-destruction-death-toll-scope-419488c511f83c85baea22458472a796

There were 43,000 civilians killed in the London Blitz and I'd be surprised if the Gaza death toll wasn't a lot more, and that is without counting the ones who will die from famine and unexploded bombs.

Because there are certain to be a lot of unexploded bombs.

https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/20240311-unexploded-bombs-long-term-threat-gaza-strip-israel-humanity-inclusion

But Biden wants to give Israel even more bombs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What is it with American presidents getting hard on for bombing other countries. Vile

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.