• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Redstreak

• Communion

• Aethereal

• ClashAndBurn

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Every single hospital in Gaza has been targeted/bombed at least once by the IOF, most of them are completely destroyed, obviously with Daddy Joe's rockets and 

money. What's your excuse/lie for that Ms. Empty Box? 

The same people who feel being forced to see photos of massacres is insensitive and traumatic also then not finding it wrong to question or deny these massacres happen.

Interesting. I wonder how genocide denial makes life safer for gay men in Yemen - something no one 7 pages in has answered.

:suburban:

• Thanks 4

Also no, fighting your oppressors does not require horrific violence to civilians. In 7 year long war of Algeria, 6,000 European civilians died during the Algerian liberation. (in comparison to +100,000 Algerian civilians and 200,000 soldiers). 

That's a medieval crusade mentality that even Zionists use thinking they are fighting Amalek's successors. 

Edited by Aethereal

21 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

If this genocide is ever averted, I think we're far more likely to remember people like you: the ones who sat on the fence while a genocide was hapenning, constantly hand-wringing about the ideology of one of the few allies of the victims, while remaining suspiciously quiet about the crimes of the genociders.

You are the modern-day equivalent of the people who, despite claiming to "despise apartheid", refused to support Mandela and the oppressed people of South Africa because their movement wasn't "perfect" or because they used violence to achieve their goals, as if the white autothorities didn't use violence every day of apartheid rule.

You are the 21st century version of losers who, as Jewish people were being killed by the millions in concentration camps, were "concerned" about the violence in the Warsaw Ghetto.

You are the white moderate MLK was talking about: spineless, pedantic, and constantly on the wrong side of history.

jesus this post made me realize a lot of things

i had not joined the conversation of the racist rhetoric used against middle eastern people and the connection a lot of people use here when something they can attach their hate to them arises, like the main topic on OP, simply because i thought i didn't know much about the subject, mostly relating to the Palestine invasion.

but now seeing the amount of users who, albeit i suspect speak by their own trauma of homophobia and some sort of white superiority complex for some, generalize entire countries by the religion they are subjected to and worst of all, they can't sympathize with any amount of humanity with people who are being torn apart and massacred simply because they can't relate to any way, not by the color of their skin, not by their religion or culture. so they grab onto the only thing they can get discriminated against, their sexuality  

history will prove a lot of you wrong, and i just hope you all are as open minded and welcoming as you claim to be when the time comes

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

Also no, fighting your oppressors does not require horrific violence to civilians. In 7 year war of Algeria, 6,000 European civilians died during the Algerian liberation. (in comparison to +100,000 Algerian civilians and 200,000 soldiers). 

That's a medieval crusade mentality that even Zionists use thinking they are fighting Amalek's successors. 

There is no "peacefully protesting" an occupier that will literally shoot you for walking around unarmed across an invisible line into kill zones where the IDF are ordered to shoot anything that moves.

What you're essentially asking for is for Palestinians to give up and flee Gaza and the West Bank like Israel wants them to do. Because staying under the Israelis' yoke in an open air prison under the pre-Oct. 7 was already an untenable course.

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

There is no "peacefully protesting" an occupier that will literally shoot you for walking around unarmed across an invisible line into kill zones where the IDF are ordered to shoot anything that moves.

What you're essentially asking for is for Palestinians to give up and flee Gaza and the West Bank like Israel wants them to do. Because staying under the Israelis' yoke in an open air prison under the pre-Oct. 7 was already an untenable course.

there is no correlation with what you said with my post

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Communion said:

The same people who feel being forced to see photos of massacres is insensitive and traumatic also then not finding it wrong to question or deny these massacres happen.

Interesting. I wonder how genocide denial makes life safer for gay men in Yemen - something no one 7 pages in has answered.

I'm still waiting for answers as well (and we'll be waiting forever). All I'm seeing is blatant genocide denial or mental gymnastics from self-proclaimed "pro-Palestine" users 

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Aethereal said:

there is no correlation with what you said with my post

You seem to be under the impression that non-violent revolution that doesn't disrupt Israeli civilians' comfortable lives is a possibility here. When... it's not. The only options are mutual conflict in which there will inevitably be civilian casualties on both sides, one-sided devastation (in which only Israel can ever win and is basically the status quo for the last 75 years) or total surrender and evacuation of the Palestinians. That's it. There's no possibility where the Palestinians can resist through civil disobedience or "only targeting soldiers" because guess what? Israeli society is almost entirely made up of genocidal, militarist warmongers.

Edited by ClashAndBurn
  • Thanks 5

Hamas have been doing this to LGBTQ+ Palestinians for years and people still somehow refer to them as "freedom fighters" 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

Just now, ClashAndBurn said:

You seem to be under the impression that non-violent revolution that doesn't disrupt Israeli civilians' comfortable lives is a possibility here. When... it's not. The only options are mutual conflict, one-sided devastation (in which only Israel can ever win) or total capitulation and evacuation. That's it. There's no possibility where the Palestinians can resist through civil disobedience or "only targeting soldiers" because guess what? Israeli society is almost entirely made up of genocidal, militarist warmongers.

Horrific violence has a meaning. 

Look at Ukraine vs Russia for example. Russians civilians are not targeted, expect for one time (assuming it was not a dumb bomb/accident) - which I oppose.  

How is targeting civilians going to help?

Israel is definitely more complicated than Algeria or your typical white supremacy, Israel has slowly transformed into what it is today. The Arabs that were absorbed in 1947 hold all the rights (except for discrimination that they might face from xenophobic Israelis).

As for the Israeli public, from what I have seen they are neutral about the chaos in Gaza. "Oh no I don't want them dead but if they die that's their fault for choosing Hamas, we gave them 24 hours to evacuate", they do celebrate wrecked infrastructure though. (then you also have the extremists too which are not a rarity)

• Thumbs Down 2

11 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

Look at Ukraine vs Russia for example. Russians civilians are not targeted, expect for one time (assuming it was not a dumb bomb/accident) - which I oppose.

Ukraine absolutely would want to hit back and cause collateral deaths of Russian civilians if they could, but the US doesn't want them to use the arms they've been gifted for that purpose at risk of escalation and/or dragging NATO into the broader war as active combatants.

14 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

As for the Israeli public, from what I have seen they are neutral about the chaos in Gaza. "Oh no I don't want them dead but if they die that's their fault for choosing Hamas, we gave them 24 hours to evacuate", they do celebrate wrecked infrastructure though. (then you also have the extremists too which are not a rarity)

95% of Jewish Israelis believe the IDF's operations are appropriate or don't go far enough.

• Like 4

The total annihilation of Israel isn't ever going to happen. I remember reading posts in 2012 that in 10 years Israel will not exist. They have been saying that since 1947. The most you can demand, after the 2-state solution, is a one democratic state Israel with both sides having equal rights.

All of the world's greatest super powers recognize Israel;

1920px-Countries_recognizing_Israel.svg.

Edited by Aethereal

20 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

The total annihilation of Israel isn't ever going to happen. I remember reading posts in 2012 that in 10 years Israel will not exist. They have been saying that since 1947. The most you can demand, after the 2-state solution, is a one democratic state Israel with both sides equal rights.

Hasbara non sequitur. Completely irrelevant to any conversation being held in this thread, as no one here is even bothering to make this a demand. Only you always bring up these talking points supporting Israel's might makes right philosophy and bringing up how (shocker) all the white western colonizer nations recognize a racial supremacist apartheid state.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, Aethereal said:

The total annihilation of Israel isn't ever going to happen. I remember reading posts in 2012 that in 10 years Israel will not exist. They have been saying that since 1947. The most you can demand, after the 2-state solution, is a one democratic state Israel with both sides having equal rights.

Israel is Palestine with Zionism as the ruling regime. Palestine is Israel without Zionism as its ruling regime. Two sides having equal rights is synonymous with the dismantling of political Zionism as the fundamental value of the country. That is not the "annihilation" of a country. denazification was not the annihilation of Germany.

This genocide is certainly the annihilation of Gaza, however. Let's focus on the material reality and not some invented scenarios that sound straight out of a Hasbara textbook. 

Edited by Jjang
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Jjang said:

Israel is Palestine with Zionism as the ruling regime. Palestine is Israel without Zionism as its ruling regime. Two sides having equal rights is synonymous with the dismantling of political Zionism as the fundamental value of the country. That is not the "annihilation" of a country. denazification was not the annihilation of Germany.

This genocide is certainly the annihilation of Gaza, however. Let's focus on the material reality and not some invented scenarios that sound straight out of a Hasbara textbook. 

I am sorry but I never said I expected the Palestinian side to be pure and zero fatalities among Israeli civilians. It is the horrific violence that I was against for. 

The annihilation of the state of Israel isn't going to happen peacefully or not because it is too strong for that to happen. 

We have seen members here who were traumatized by Ukrainian soldiers having swastika tattoos, like AMIT, Communion and Clashandburn. Now they suddenly became a fan of horrific violent resistance?

Do consider European Crusades, freedom fighters?

You guys brought the horrific violence being necessary, not me. 

Edited by Aethereal
  • Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

I am sorry but I never said I expected I expected the Palestinian side to be pure and zero fatalities among Israeli civilians. It is the horrific violence that I was against for. 

The annihilation of the state of Israel isn't going to happen peacefully or not because it is too strong for that to happen. 

We have seen members here who were traumatized by Ukrainians soldiers having swatiska tattoos, like AMIT, Communion and Clashandburn. Now they suddenly became a fan of horrific violent resistance?

Do consider European Crusades, freedom fighters?

You guys brought the horrific violence being neccesary, not me. 

I have no clue what you're on and what all those false analogies mean.

Like the previous member noted, you have this pattern of coming to these threads to insert Hasbara slogans disguised as a peace loving liberal that is weighing a moral quandary. 

You wrote that you'd hope to see a one state with "equals right for all" yet in the same breath warning Palestinians that they must bow down to Israel's oppressive power and that everyone must accept Zionism as an oppressive regime that shall prevail. Your words are empty. 

Nazi Germany was powerful too, Apartheid SA was defended by the imperial powers till the very last second. Zionism is simply not a sustainable regime. It could be 6 months from now, It could be 6 years… it could be 100 years from now. But it will happen. 

Edited by Jjang
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

We are, like, a week away from "Houthis, Houthis, make us proud, put those gays into the ground" being the left's new slogan. The very people who lauded this group because they tried to attack ships are now coincidentally silent on this atrocity. Genocide is bad... unless the people you like are doing it since "it is their culture".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

1 minute ago, Sannie said:

We are, like, a week away from "Houthis, Houthis, make us proud, put those gays into the ground" being the left's new slogan. The very people who lauded this group because they tried to attack ships are now coincidentally silent on this atrocity. Genocide is bad... unless the people you like are doing it since "it is their culture".

literally not a single member that praised the Houthis for their Palestine support is silent. They're all here, with comments that make total sense to a normal brain. 

Also, it's interesting it took you 9 people to call this a "genocide" cause you share their sexuality yet all the upcoming upvotes coming your way are gonna be from members that deny a genocide of 2.2m people. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

literally not a single member that praised the Houthis for their Palestine support is silent. They're all here, with comments that make total sense to a normal brain. 

Also, it's interesting it took you 9 people to call this a "genocide" cause you share their sexuality yet all the upcoming upvotes coming your way are gonna be from members that deny a genocide of 2.2m people. 

TBH, I was not really referring to people on ATRL, rather Twitter. The Twitter leftists are far more insane than those here on ATRL lol.

And if you think the Houthis have only killed 9 queer people and their goal is to not eradicate all queer people under their control... I have a bridge to sell you. 

I grew up muslim myself, and it's not an ideaology that belongs in modern society.

No one should support countries that support this ideology to its extreme. The rotten core should be eradicated, before it seaps more and more into our moder society and kills us all. Now it's 9. How many will be there in the future? We should not let that happen.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 3/31/2024 at 1:40 PM, Redstreak said:

Why would I not want to tell people I largely agree with to stop stepping on rakes? You're not Katniss Everdeen babe

The irony of you, a complete dunce who derailed this thread, saying this is you have your own inner white savior complex by claiming YOU know what's best for the pro-Palestinian movement to do or believe as you support their murderers as "harm reduction.” They don't need you (with your boney ass on a couch in Alabama) to "agree" with them or not as they get the only material support for their survival from the houthis. Take a seat and shut the **** up 

• Like 2

Religious people are cancer. They don't deserve anything good in life. They bring misery and death wherever they go. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Daddy said:

Religious people are cancer. They don't deserve anything good in life. They bring misery and death wherever they go. 

The lengths they'll go to make their religion "the religion". All of them. They try to convert anything in their path and if you don't well, it's not gonna end well for you. Honestly sad I won't live to see the day religion is eradicated because well, they keep breeding and brainwashing. I couldn't imagine giving my life for a sky daddy that doesn't exist.  

Can't believe in 2024 we still read those type of things, these countries got stuck in archaic eras...

On 3/30/2024 at 5:47 PM, Terrielle said:

I can't believe these are their priorities now... Actually, I live in a Muslim country too so I kinda do believe it lol.

where are you from

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.