• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Redstreak

• Communion

• Aethereal

• ClashAndBurn

Re-read the tweet, but in 2024 BC. It will make more sense that way. 

• Like 4

crucifixion...  in 2024...

:confused:

• Like 1

Republicans will applaud and defend this. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trent W said:

I can't believe I am in a timeline where religion is this relevant :skull:

I refuse to seriously believe there are humans that take that brainrot **** so seriously :skull:  

Agreed. People need to stop hiding their hate behind religion and just own it. I'd have a shred more respect for them if they were honest that they hate everyone else that doesn't fit their mold and want them wiped off the face of the earth. 

• Like 7

This is why a clean break with the "Yemen Yemen make us proud" folks is necessary.

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

I was told the houthis were peace liberators by certain streamers recently?

Just now, VOSS said:

This is why a clean break with the "Yemen Yemen make us proud" folks is necessary.

American Liberals: "If you don't choose the lesser of evils, you're sacrificing what little rights you have."

Palestinians: "We choose the Houthis and Hamas who want to help us over the genocidal Zionists"

American Liberals: "No, you're not allowed to do it like that-"

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 13
  • Thumbs Down 16

:biblionny::biblionny::biblionny::biblionny:

21 minutes ago, Communion said:

American Liberals: "If you don't choose the lesser of evils, you're sacrificing what little rights you have."

Palestinians: "We choose the Houthis and Hamas who want to help us over the genocidal Zionists"

American Liberals: "No, you're not allowed to do it like that-"

Hasan is a Palestinian?

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

Not you comparing the alleged harm Donald Trump proposes to Americans to the harm Bibi Netanyahu proposes to Palestinians. :rip:

Which is why the same users trying to make discussions of homophobia in the Middle East a referendum on Palestine are racist, Western chauvinists.

Cause why would you ever want to link the two? Why would you link something where Yemen has clear, objective moral clarity like trying to stop arms from reaching Israel with.. homophobia? You're trying going to weaken the argument *against* homophobia (you know who else links the two? Conservative religious leaders.)

Anyone who makes a discussion about homophobia in Yemen about Palestine doesn't care about gay Yemeni men being killed.

They care about killing more Palestinians. You're not going to win over anyone going "yes, genocide is bad, but at least Israel--"

There's no moral argument you can somehow make where Donald Trump is some omnipotent force of evil but the below is not:

Houthis attacking US ships is not gonna help anything. And we all know Houthis would not care if those Palestinians were being murdered by Iran. 

Just now, Aethereal said:

Houthis attacking US ships is not gonna help anything.

Palestinians disagree. Again, I'm just going to repeat myself:

5 minutes ago, Communion said:

Not you comparing the alleged harm Donald Trump proposes to Americans to the harm Bibi Netanyahu proposes to Palestinians. :rip:

The realities that Palestinians live under reveal the kind of privilege & comfort even the most marginalized American would live under Trump.

Which is why the same users trying to make discussions of homophobia in the Middle East a referendum on Palestine are racist, Western chauvinists.

Cause why would you ever want to link the two? Why would you link something where Yemen has clear, objective moral clarity like trying to stop arms from reaching Israel with.. homophobia? You're just going to weaken the argument *against* homophobia (you know who else links the two? Conservative religious leaders.)

Anyone who makes a discussion about homophobia in Yemen about Palestine doesn't care about gay Yemeni men being killed.

They care about killing more Palestinians. You're not going to win over anyone going "yes, genocide is bad, but at least Israel doesn't--"

There's no moral argument you can somehow make where Donald Trump is some omnipotent force of evil but the below is not

Oh, now y'all care about discrimination and people being killed... Where is this energy for the Palestinian people who are victims of a GENOCIDE?

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Like 20
  • Thumbs Down 21

Disgusting & horrific society. I feel awful for those poor men who must be terrified at what's to come.

1 minute ago, Virgos Groove said:

Oh, now y'all care about discrimination and people being killed... Where is this energy for the Palestinian people who are victims of a GENOCIDE?

There are pro Palestinian protests across the country, I promise you can rightfully fight against their horrendous treatment without having to coddle the Houthis, most normies are never gonna see this as anything but

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Communion said:

Not you comparing the alleged harm Donald Trump proposes to Americans to the harm Bibi Netanyahu proposes to Palestinians.

I mean, Donald "Muslim Ban" Trump literally told Israel to "finish the job," a few days ago :biblio:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

Palestinians disagree. Again, I'm just going to repeat myself:

Only a mentally disturbed would post that picture without giving the hidden option. Especially outside the main topic. 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

I can't believe these are their priorities now... Actually, I live in a Muslim country too so I kinda do believe it lol.

4 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Also, some of you are lucky this place got reset in April 2022 because I vividly remember some of you simping for Ukranian neo-nazis... But please tell us how we shouldn't support Palestine because they - a stateless, armyless people - have to rely on what they have and not who Westerners think they should ally themselves with.

A little sick to try and propagandize that a Jewish man is secretly leading an army of neo nazis

Edited by Redstreak
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

Just now, Redstreak said:

A little sick to try and propagandize that a Jewish man secretly leading an army of neo nazis

Ukraine relying on neo-Nazi militias (which has been reported by plenty of mainstream outlets like the NYT) and having a Jewish leader are... not mutually exclusive. :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.