Megathread: Azealia Banks Vs. Beyoncé; Banks Goes Vile, Says Bey is Hiding her Son

ShouldersSideways

On 3/30/2024 at 5:18 PM, Ryan said:

Turned this into a mega thread. 

Might be best to have all her thoughts collected into a single mega thread, not only the Beyonce ones (although, seeing that she comes for her children, might have been best to have them purged I guess).

• Like 1

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• ScorpiosGroove

• Twixters

• dinorhino

17 hours ago, Twixters said:

No shade is something wrong with rumi and him? 

they do seem a little off

but azealia shouldn't have said that  

nah something's wrong with YOU

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

There's nothing wrong with Beyoncè hiding her children if that's what SHE wants to do. She saw how people were nasty to Blue when it came to her natural her, facial features and how they thought she was a lesiban in the Rihanna base (how ****** up tho!)

If Sir did have a disability, why should she subject him to that? :deadbanana2: more people need to hide their kids tbh because people are genuine weirdos 

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

There's no Azealia vs Beyonce. There's a one hit wonder from over a decade ago with an undiagnosed manic disorder who remains unloved and untreated clinging on to the ashes of her long incinerated fifteen minutes by castigating the greatest artist she'll never be. 

I know yall need some negativity to latch on amidst Beyonce's glowing reception but using her child as cliquebait in your sh*tty cesspool of a thread is incorrigible. I was happy for yall to have yall little thread to play in, hoping it would keep you away from the actual album thread but you lot have no limits, you'll enable anything. 

• Like 9

On 3/30/2024 at 7:10 PM, Venice B said:

"they do seem a little off" please shut up we know absolutely NOTHING about those children... and rightfully so!

In the renaissance movie they did seem like they may have some sort of condition. I have family members who are so no judgement. I think one day Beyoncé will open up and raise awareness and money for

13 hours ago, redsbae said:

You've spent time with them? You're a doctor? Please post your credentials love 

I'm just basing it off how they look and the videos of them. Y'all say it like it's a bad thing if they are! I'm sure if they one one day she will raise awareness. 

She says this but I get points for being mean to Azealia Banks. Thanks, ATRL staff. :suburban:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

She's just as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside

Broke With Expensive Taste still one of the greatest female rap albums ever

• Thumbs Down 1

On 3/30/2024 at 11:16 AM, DR0GO said:

Was that the rumored Ratchet song?

No. She was working with Pharrell in Miami, did a guest verse for "Partition" (Below), and through Pharrell also submitted an early version of "ATM Jam" (second video) as a Beyonce guide vocal for the Self-Titled album, but that was also rejected. Pharrell decided to give the song to Azealia Banks to keep (with a heavenly unreleased outro called "Diamond Nova" (third video below)), but they fell out when Pharrell overcharged her labels at the time (Polydor/Interscope) to make ATM Jam a single and then disappeared without plans to make a video or promote the song in any way. I have a feeling she paid for the video out of pocket, or the budget was decreased because Pharrell would not appear.

• Like 1

Can you even BLAME Beyonce at this point? after all the twitter accounts calling Blue ugly, saying she looks like Jay Z, and all the Nicki fans calling her a monkey.

She has every right to protect her children

is this the smallest megathread ever? :rip:

well i guess people are sticking to not give her any attention which is good!

It's too bad Azealia didn't keep things cute. Jay was really eyeing her stuff at one point in 2012. She could've become the Roc Nation girl she really wishes she could be.

I am not surprised Azealia stanned this album. We both are Bday girls and that album was Country , funk, soul, and hard rock. A Betty Davis tea .

I couldnt care less about Beyonces son. I don't even care about Blue. Not in a mean way but just let those kids be kids .  

Edited by Nippy'sReceipts
  • Like 2

On 3/30/2024 at 10:02 PM, Twixters said:

No shade is something wrong with rumi and him? 

they do seem a little off

but azealia shouldn't have said that  

Nnnnnnnnn

gretchen base GIF

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.