Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• SoundsandSongs

• Lose My Breath

• PopFan1996

Congrats to Bey :clap3:huge numbers

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BreakinTheIce said:

I'm not gonna say these numbers aren't good, but given that there are *27 songs* on the album, and the nationwide "hype" that is always pushed on us about Beyonce, I don't find these numbers particularly incredible.

A lot of tracks does not equal big numbers. Just ask her peer Justin Timberlake 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

This is amazing

I'm not gonna say these numbers aren't good, but given that there are *27 songs* on the album, and the nationwide "hype" that is always pushed on us about Beyonce, I don't find these numbers particularly incredible.

Did you struggle with math in high school?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

There's no grand conspiracy to push Beyonce on us. People genuinely love her for her music and her talent and not controversies surrounding her. It can't be said of everyone, unfortunately. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

I think this album is on track to be the most successful country album by a female artist since Taylor's RED in 2012. Not the biggest pop stars gagging the country music industry like that lmao. 

• Thanks 1

Why are people still bringing up 27 songs when its been explained over and over only 24 songs count towards streams. If anything those 3 interludes which don't count are disadvantaging Bey, those are lost clicks. Beyonce's songs are LONG which is another disadvantage. In streaming era short songs are the advantage for higher streams.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

There's no grand conspiracy to push Beyonce on us. People genuinely love her for her music and her talent and not controversies surrounding her. It can't be said of everyone, unfortunately. 

These fonts agendas be so apparent. Beyonce has actual talent that others lack severely. I really hope that is not a who I think it as stan because lmao.....

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Tm4074 said:

I think this album is on track to be the most successful country album by a female artist since Taylor's RED in 2012. Not the biggest pop stars gagging the country music industry like that lmao. 

Neither CC or RED are country albums :giraffe: 

76 MILLION OMG?????? :jonny5: GAG THEM MOTHER GAG THEM :gayoncecat3:

unfiltered: 76,570,428

AMERIICAN REQUIEM 4 260 749
BLACKBIIRD 3 952 143
16 CARRIAGES 3 301 276
PROTECTOR 3 232 452
MY ROSE 2 917 381
SMOKE HOUR ★ WILLIE NELSON 3 013 518
TEXAS HOLD 'EM 6 651 085
BODYGUARD 3 804 814
DOLLY P 66 767
JOLENE 5 096 689
DAUGHTER 3 430 162
SPAGHETTII 3 443 121
ALLIIGATOR TEARS 2 701 689
SMOKE HOUR II 98 840
JUST FOR FUN 2 539 969
II MOST WANTED 5 375 189
LEVII'S JEANS 3 391 501
FLAMENCO 2 345 021
The LINDA MARTELL SHOW 39 573
YA YA 2 882 587
OH LOUISIANA 2 079 904
DESERT EAGLE 2 082 010
RIIVER DANCE 2 273 037
II HANDS II HEAVEN 1 966 306
TYRANT 2 143 753
SWEET ★ HONEY ★ BUCKIIN' 1 925 254
AMEN 1 555 638
  • Like 4

• Like 1

Woah this had a suuuuper low filter rate :jonny5:

Organic streams only :jonny5:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Klein said:

Yeah, I don't know how anyone would expect Beyoncé to perform better because she's releasing a country album. :rip:

No matter how you spin it, having the biggest non-Taylor debut ever for a female artist, a black female artist at that, 20+ years into her career, is beyond impressive and an insane accomplishment. :clap3:

It's not because it's country specifically, just because it's different and exciting.

13 minutes ago, RobynYoBank said:

It's not because it's country specifically, just because it's different and exciting.

Right, but you have to consider two additional things: 

1. Country music is arguably the most polarizing genre in America. Some people (especially Black people - who represent her main demographic) are not going to be inclined to even given a country album a chance. 

2. Country music is arguably the most conservative of the popular American genres. Some people are not going to be willing to play an album by a outspoken and political Black woman just to see what they hype is about. 

• Like 1

Omg the numbers ?:flame:outdoing TUN and SOS Beyonce is in the peak of her career rn actually

• Like 1

Double the tracks=double the amount of streams right? Consistency is great but that was definitely a huge factor 

• Thumbs Down 6

3 minutes ago, 305 said:

Double the tracks=double the amount of streams right? Consistency is great but that was definitely a huge factor 

This was not double the tracks and the average streams per song are higher. 3.2m average for 24 songs vs 2.7m for 16 songs. Longer albums have lower averages than shorter albums so it shows how much she's grown. This growth aligns well with her huge catalogue growth since 2022. 

• Like 6

Congrats Bey :clap3: 

Her longevity is outstanding. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BreakinTheIce said:

There are 3 interludes with a total of 200K streams.  There are in fact total 24 songs with 76M streams. That will make the album in particular 3.1M streams on average per song compared to Ariana's 3.5M streams on average per song (including the remixes). 

I see that you're here from 2008. Your old Britney mania days that you used to talk about her '99 peak all day long in 2010s are long gone, here. Many stars from 2000s have super passed her too in units like Taylor, Rihanna, Beyonce and Adele.

Edited by Aethereal
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

excellent numbers . :clap3:

20 Pages all because BEYONCÉ did something Legendary AGAIN!? :deadbanana2:

20 Pages filled with brainless idiots who can't even admit a black woman's success!? :deadbanana2:

GOD this is so f*cking FUNNYYY, watching Beyoncé really REPEAK once again. I'd be mad tooo when she JUST HAD one of the most global smashes of the year and that was literally a COUNTRY song. And now she has the BIGGEST Spotify debut (sans Taylor swift) for any Female artist in history! When time and time again y'all said she was "streaming poison" lmfaooo. Even if we took away some songs and leveled it to SOS. She STILL equals/out streams SOS. With NO VISUALS TOO!

Like this thread wouldn't even be HALF AS LONG if someone like Olivia or Taylor did this. It's just so apparent you guys don't like it when a black woman really defies your expectations. Every. Single. Time. And this is ONLY the beginning!

:ahh:

Edited by cuteboyzay
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Klein said:

No matter how you spin it, having the biggest non-Taylor debut ever for a female artist, a black female artist at that, 20+ years into her career, is beyond impressive and an insane accomplishment. :clap3:

You ate with this. :clap3:

:gayoncecat3:

• Like 1

I would like to argue that artists with shorter albums and shorter SONGS have a lot more replay value. Not to speak for everyone but when 2020s Beyoncé releases an album I listen through once and need a 24 hour break because the songs are lengthy and a lot to take in. If you create a cute 2:30 pop bop with a catchy hook people are gonna replay that song a few times over before they jump into the next song on a first listen. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.