Lizzo announces retirement

Joesuxx

I hated her first era as the music was horrible, but grew to like her in her most recent era. Hope she takes this time to lose weight and come back looking great!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Superbitch

• Nickimeetsatrl

• rac7d

• State of Grace.

weak

Not people here defending lizzo. Are we really downplaying sexual harrassment? just cause we love the artist :giraffe:all artists should be held accountable for their wrongdoings.

And we are not talkin about only one person speakin. So many have spilled of how toxic and damagin for them was working with Lizzo. She dug her own grave :gaycat1:

Still, i feel like she should release music for her fans. So many still support her :gayrrycat1:if i were a cancelled artist i would still release music for the fans like chris brown did

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

I don't believe this. Someone said there's the lawsuit and details coming soon. She hasn't even been "dragged" in a while. Singers and rappers always lie about retirement 

Apparently the judge in her lawsuit case denied a different trial and for the details to be open to the public. This is her getting ready for that me thinks.

• Thanks 1

I'm torn. I do think certain people, particularly bigoted white men/MAGA/republicans, bully her incessantly. And I cannot imagine how hard it is to be their target constantly. 

I also think she is a problematic person, but I don't think she has done anything unforgivable that she cannot show growth and change from in the future.

I hope she takes a break and finds it in herself to treat the people who work hard for her vision kinder in the future, and I hope the people who bully her online all the time leave her tf alone to stop making her feel so bad about herself. TBH I think she takes out her anger at how she's treated online on the wrong people. 

• Thumbs Down 1

0e48de3df85d733edbcd025ed5af1087.jpg

• Haha 11

See you next semester, Lizzo.

18 hours ago, Aristede said:

I feel kind of bad for her. That controversy really destroyed her image and career. It sounds like it's destroying her mental health as well. If she disabled comments like all the other controversial celebrities do, that would be a great start. 

Actually her career was already over (or at least freefalling) before the controversy, she got About Damn Time but it was more of a fluke since no one checked for her album. The controversy was just the nail in the coffin

Edited by BrokenMachine

After she performed for a genocidal maniac's fundraiser event? What a disgraceful end to a career.

What if her new album is called "Retirement" or "I QUIT!" and this was actually an album announcement? :eek:

Ill give it 6 months...

Selena Gomez's impact :clap3:

• Haha 1

Unfortunately that is a part of being in showbiz

You either get used to it and decide to ignore it or it will eat you up alive at some point.

barbiegrande

Idk, that lawsuit felt kinda like an organized takedown tbh. But because she's so annoying, nobody was willing to defend her. 

Idk Lizzo, we told you not to have your entire flat ass for display at public events for a reason. It's bad karma. 

lol she will be back - did she make enough money to retire/live?

The Selena Gomez of it all.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

The Selena Gomez of it all.

Y isn't she wearing a bra :biblio:

On 3/30/2024 at 10:28 AM, Superbitch said:

I don't believe this. Someone said there's the lawsuit and details coming soon. She hasn't even been "dragged" in a while. Singers and rappers always lie about retirement 

:sistrens:

If You Say So Shrug GIF

i knew this wasn't true... LOL at some people believing her

She is The most annoying celeb now :suburban:

What an attention seeker.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.