COWBOY CARTER Review Thread | Metacritic - 92

KOMH

Aside from 2015 it seems they have no taste, looking at their albums of the year :gayriahcat2:

Edited by Kisuke

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• PurpleAfrodyte

• suburbannature

• chaeyonce

You can see the author's comments in the comment section of the review. I'm going to guess they've gave it that score for traffic.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, he wants attention. It would be hilarious if the Hive ignored him completely. 

Anyway, who else are we waiting for? It would be nice to get another 100 or 90. 

Edited by Tripthelight

• ATRL Moderator

There's one for Renaissance with a 2.5 that wasn't counted. It may not be included in Metacritic. 

1 minute ago, Johnny said:

There's one for Renaissance with a 2.5 that wasn't counted. It may not be included in Metacritic. 

They already included this one for CC. The score is 91 now with 19 reviews 

I understand that art is subjective… but giving a 2.5 to CC or Renaissance is simply objectively wrong :skull: Don't give them traffic. 

• Like 6

You will begin to cough in three days… 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Same score as GUTS? 

9 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

I understand that art is subjective… but giving a 2.5 to CC or Renaissance is simply objectively wrong :skull: Don't give them traffic. 

True the review reads like a 3/5

even though I don't fully agree with his opinion.. he made some valid critiques. 

Yeah no he clearly wants attention

@Sputnikmusic

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Why was it added for CC but not Renaissance? :rip:

it's a confrontational and ambitious album so we can't expect all scores to be positive :celestial2: still acclaimed

Did you see what he said? "He is sad he was left to review it" basically saying he didn't want to. Why bother then 

51 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Did you see what he said? "He is sad he was left to review it" basically saying he didn't want to. Why bother then 

He really didn't wanna listen to it 

2 hours ago, hackensucks said:

Yes. I don't know why this review didn't count, but recently they rated Eternal Sunshine with a 60 and it's on MC, so probably this one for CC will be put there. 

1 hour ago, KOMH said:

Why was it added for CC but not Renaissance? :rip:

Metacritic has set a time limitation for which reviews will be counted (I think it needs to be within one year? after album release). SputnikMusic just published Ren one last week so it's no longer eligible. 

1 minute ago, Cloröx said:

Metacritic has set a time limitation for which reviews will be counted (I think it needs to be within one year? after album release). SputnikMusic just published Ren one last week so it's no longer eligible. 

According to their website, the Renaissance review was published on July 29th 2022.

In that case, I really don't get why they've included their CC review on Metacritic.

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

How ridiculous

and edgy

#realalbumsonly

Sputnik gave IASF 2.5 so it's crazy to demote (?) Renaissance and CC to IASF levels :doc:

Still in the 90s :sats:

12 minutes ago, Aqua said:

According to their website, the Renaissance review was published on July 29th 2022.

In that case, I really don't get why they've included their CC review on Metacritic.

Nevermind, I found out the real explanation. Ren's review was added into AOTY last week but not Metacritic because the reviewer just get upgrade his status from Contributor to Staff recently.

Just now, Cloröx said:

Nevermind, I found out the real explanation. Ren's review was added into AOTY last week but not Metacritic because the reviewer just get upgrade his status from Contributor to Staff recently.

Unupgrade

Just now, Lose My Breath said:

Unupgrade

Metacritic has strict rules so the recent Ren review won't be counted.

1 hour ago, I Melt Away said:

Sputnik gave IASF 2.5 so it's crazy to demote (?) Renaissance and CC to IASF levels :doc:

He doesn't like her, it wouldn't matter what she released

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.