Billie Eilish drags artists releasing different vinyls for numbers and money

k4rmabutterfly

Okay girl, after all this talk, we shall see what merch she puts out this next era (and I say this as a fan)

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• Feanor

• suburbannature

• Blue Monday

Billie coming after Taylor is a battle I didn't expect but it's a battle I wouldn't mind watching. 

• Like 1

The difference between Billie and Taylor is that Billie still has a long way to go before she can say no to her label's practices whereas Taylor pretty much can do whatever the hell she wants (she earned it) so her having 493929 variants was probably her very own idea. That's why ppl took it as a personal attack to the ME! chanteuse.

Eilish: We live in this day and age where, for some reason, it's very important to some artists to make all sorts of different vinyl and packaging … which ups the sales and ups the numbers and gets them more money and gets them more…

Guys when she said some artists, she also meant herself. How can anyone not get that!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

She's such a a pick-me :deadbanana2:

It all kinda makes sense when you remember she was a huge Justin Bieber fan growing up. 

:clack:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

She knows exactly what she's doing hehehe :clack:

The constant pick-me energy she radiates 

:clack:

29 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

The difference between Billie and Taylor is that Billie still has a long way to go before she can say no to her label's practices whereas Taylor pretty much can do whatever the hell she wants (she earned it) so her having 493929 variants was probably her very own idea. That's why ppl took it as a personal attack to the ME! chanteuse.

You don't know what clauses are in her contract. There very well might be a clause stating she has to maximize sales by having variants, considering how she can keep her masters

I really think that message goes out to Taylor Swift

the entire post being in lowercase and the random exclamation when the grammar doesn't even really call for it... oh that was SHADE shade, she knew what she was doing

I'm here for a Billie vs Taylor stand off. 

• Like 1

Eh. Hypocrite.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I think when she mentioned huge artists being in the industry this long in their careers and still caring about chart positions hit many buttons 

Oh it's war with this girl now......

XCOYi0H.gif

I appreciate the BABY MONSTER shout out at the end tho. 
B A B Y M O N sheesh

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

I think when she mentioned huge artists being in the industry this long in their careers and still caring about chart positions hit many buttons 

But why is it a bad thing for someone to care about their career success to begin with? Like... :deadbanana2:

The ME! is sending me omfg :rip:

• Haha 3

She is just setting herself up to fail at this point lol. No swifties needed.

Imagine her next album has variants. She would be read for filth by her own fans and her own GenZ audience lol.

:suburban:

Edited by Rep2000

Perched to see how many versions there are of BE3

200w.webp

I don't mind any artist having 2 or 100 variants of their physical album for as long as they all have the same track list. 

1 hour ago, The Music Industry said:

But why is it a bad thing for someone to care about their career success to begin with? Like... :deadbanana2:

when an act has nothing left to prove and the quality of the output is lacking, it leaves the sense that it's just about cooperate greed

• Thumbs Down 3

not ME! :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

when an act has nothing left to prove and the quality of the output is lacking, it leaves the sense that it's just about cooperate greed

This is strange. Like literally everyone in the industry discount their album and single when needed, releasing 130 remixed and sped up/slow down versions of a single, half of them releasing multiple variants of album and the rest of them can't do it cause no one is buying them, but it only matters for you when it comes to Taylor. But nevermind, cause both quantity and quality of her output is outstanding unlike certain ones :-*

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Fans of the 'Karma is a cat' singer can't stand the opinion of a 22-year-old girl. 

atrl.thumb.gif.0d0a6b5c18e03a87f761daac19746f2f.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 13
  • Thumbs Down 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.