TYLER LEWIS - "fly on the wall"

nooniebao

Whew, love this. :jonny5: Very Aaliyah/Timbaland/Craig David ish. Tyler and MNEK did that. :flame:

22 minutes ago, Taste of Honey said:

Whew, love this. :jonny5: Very Aaliyah/Timbaland/Craig David ish. Tyler and MNEK did that. :flame:

MNEK didn't work on this song unlike downtime if the songwriting and production credits on Spotify are correct.

This chord progression makes this sound like a distant cousin to The Writings On The Wall, and the buzzing is very Timbaland/Missy Elliott/Aaliyah as others have said.

Great for the summer!

Between FLO and Tyler Lewis, MNEK's label and publishing company are thriving.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nooniebao said:

MNEK didn't work on this song unlike downtime if the songwriting and production credits on Spotify are correct.

Oh wow, that's crazy cause it sounds just like him. :rip: Interesting. 

3 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

This chord progression makes this sound like a distant cousin to The Writings On The Wall, and the buzzing is very Timbaland/Missy Elliott/Aaliyah as others have said.

Great for the summer!

Between FLO and Tyler Lewis, MNEK's label and publishing company are thriving.

Oh WOW I didn't know he was behind her as well? Downtime has been on repeat for me she's such a talent. I really underestimated MNEK he's doing a bang up job tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.