SZA breaks Lollapalooza attendance record

Jjang

She's the moment :clap3:

• Like 1

I'm afraid that's invalid, Lolla released 90 thousand tickets and still didn't sell out. That would be an even bigger audience than Miley and Billie, but someone from her team is telling false information to her.

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Love SZA but thats a total lie. I was there and it wasn't even close (probably 50%) of Billie In 2023 and Miley in 2022. Blink 182 and Sam Smith this year had also a wayyy bigger crowd than her 

R&B is not popular in brazil, her concert was actually kinda empty tbh

she slayed and i LOVED her concert tho 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Yog said:

I'm afraid that's invalid, Lolla released 90 thousand tickets and still didn't sell out. That would be an even bigger audience than Miley and Billie, but someone from her team is telling false information to her.

spacer.png

Yeah, Lolla is my fave festival so i go everyyyy single year and this year had way less people there in general. In terms of concert attendence it was Blink > Sam >>> (……) 

and they already weren't even comparable to Billie and Miley cuz Lolla itself "flopped" this year. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Selegend said:

Yeah, Lolla is my fave festival so i go everyyyy single year and this year had way less people there in general. In terms of concert attendence it was Blink > Sam >>> (……) 

I just found this post, Sam had the biggest audience on Sunday, with 80K people, which is more plausible 

Yeah this is a total lie

Close this flop thread that spreads misinformation :ace:

believe women :clap3:

Her and her team being huge liars is kind of hilarious 

I hope she leans into it more tbh 

Edited by Katamari
  • Haha 2

The tweet was a typo, they meant she broke the ticket record for Lolla in Chicago! I have a feeling her show here will be massive.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.