• cinnamonconqueror

2 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

no

Then you will never know

2032677416_.thumb.png.6e2b8094fbc1ab8b68

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

the first few tracks of this are heaven-sent <3

shaping up to be my fave album from her so far. might be recency bias but i enjoyed listening a lot

Edited by Babydoll.
  • Like 1

I shouldn't be surprised because of how much I enjoyed TGWCT, but this is SO GOOD wow :jonny5:The 1-2-3 punch of Earthly Delights/The Dark Dresses Lightly/A Soul With No King and then the SECOND 1-2-3 punch of Starvation/The Blade/My Body Is Not Mine is just insane to have on one album.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, shelven said:

I shouldn't be surprised because of how much I enjoyed TGWCT, but this is SO GOOD wow :jonny5:The 1-2-3 punch of Earthly Delights/The Dark Dresses Lightly/A Soul With No King and then the SECOND 1-2-3 punch of Starvation/The Blade/My Body Is Not Mine is just insane to have on one album.

Your avi perfectly describes how I felt listening to this album

• Like 1

So when is this getting the 98 metacriTique score it deserves?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

So when is this getting the 98 metacriTique score it deserves?

People are not reviewing it because no score will reflect how good it is

• Like 1

Wbk Pitchfork is afraid of reviewing her stuff bc they'd have to give too many high scores which would tarnish their already fading reputation :clap3:

I was expecting a little bit more from this... the second half of the album is way way better, some career highlights in there such as Starvation

Starvation eatttsssssss

• Like 2

I liked it a lot more than her last album, but Infections of a Different Kind- Step 1 is still her best work.

• Like 2

On 6/7/2024 at 8:01 AM, xzxcuzxme said:

Dreams is absolutely beautiful. 

I prefer the demo mixes for Starvation and My Body Is Not Mine, I think they sound a little over produced in the final masters - but bloody hell, this album is her best!!!!!!

where have you found a less-produced demo version of starvation? i'd love a studio version similar to the live version she's did in cologne last week. the guitar in that live really adds something to it. an incredible track. really reminds me of highasakite's camp echo. 

Deserves 95+ :1stplace:

• Like 1

I'm still obsessed with this album, can't wait to see her live in a couple of months!

• Like 2

I'm as late as you could possibly be for a long time fan, but **** **** ****!!!! This record is a no skips masterpiece, this is the first album this year that sparked something in me to the point my immediate thought was "AOTY" as soon as I finished my first spin. THIS is the album I've been waiting for her to make, this blends everything she excels at and more, so much more. Pure brilliance from someone who's always had the biggest potential, but needed to reach their creative capacity over time. Now she's finally dancing on the zenith of her own style, she's the master of her craft.

Congrats girl, I'm so happy for u and for my ears

• Like 4

5 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

I'm as late as you could possibly be for a long time fan, but **** **** ****!!!! This record is a no skips masterpiece, this is the first album this year that sparked something in me to the point my immediate thought was "AOTY" as soon as I finished my first spin. THIS is the album I've been waiting for her to make, this blends everything she excels at and more, so much more. Pure brilliance from someone who's always had the biggest potential, but needed to reach their creative capacity over time. Now she's finally dancing on the zenith of her own style, she's the master of her craft.

Congrats girl, I'm so happy for u and for my ears

Oh I thought you have already listened to it a long time ago and was too stunned to speak :-* glad you loved it

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GentleEarthquake said:

Oh I thought you have already listened to it a long time ago and was too stunned to speak :-* glad you loved it

I'm so busy nowadays I don't even have time check releases ahead, but yes I am speechless she did that. Grabbed tickets for the tour as well :clap3:

• Like 3

When The Dark Dresses Lightly, a bop:jonny6:

My Body Is Not Mine, another bop:jonnycat:, the last part OMG, I can't find my wig.

Do You Feel?, it's so good too:clap3:

A Soul With No King, it's so different but so good:jonny5:

The Blade, another good song:WAP:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.