NewJeans - "How Sweet / Bubble Gum" + "Supernatural / Right Now"

kyliefever2002

On 6/21/2024 at 1:18 PM, Kristie Kuwa said:

Cute, but I feel they are in need to evolve sonically and visually.

They were on the right track with Cool With You and SuperShy, How Sweet/Bubble Gum and Supernatural feel a bit stagnant in their evolution and thus not as exciting, even tho the songs aren't bad at all

agree, although ive always loved their sound all of these are just not as great rehashes of sounds theyve done before (other than Supernatural but i feel like that one is just TOO on the nose with the '90s production). they need to comeback with an undeniable banger like ETA or super shy next era

Edited by Scandalous

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lily42

• 50thStateofMind

• Kristie Kuwa

• Axel.

yea something about this comeback hasn't fully clicked with me. aside from how sweet, the other songs didn't really click with me. they're enjoyable but not as instant as their previous outputs. i agree with the comments about wanting to switch it up the next time. especially in terms of choreography, they're starting to look very repetitive with all the bouncy-esque movements. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.