• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lily42

• Panda17

• 50thStateofMind

• znake

2 months wait for a single album, not even a mini? Um... :biblio:

"Mezamashi 8" will air at least 50 sec preview of Bubble Gum. I assume same preview will be used for a shampoo CM.

always happy with a new newjeans music :heart2: 

so we're getting a 50 second snippet and the song won't be out for another 7 weeks :confused:

2 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

so we're getting a 50 second snippet and the song won't be out for another 7 weeks :confused:

Yes. Japan promo works like that.

:biblionny:

Bubble Gum will be used as a commercial music in Essential Premium JP starting from April 8th as well. 

Bubble Gum preview will be out in 24 hours, midnight KST

I miss them :chick3::heart2:

they have a streak of quality and fresh vibes with every release, i sort of get weary if they ever lean into releasing something basic :jonnycat: 

1 hour ago, attention said:

:worship2: I Stan 

Omg

I need to stop replaying before its official release. Already an earworm  :katie2:

• 2 weeks later...

They will probably release some sort of teaser (concept photo or cover art) before album pre-order opens.

• Like 4

they did it again. NewJeans are the best artist of the 2020s, every time you hear a new song and watch the video together... it's an EXPERIENCE. the color palettes  they use, the mellow electronic touches to the songs, it's so cohesive yet the songs each era are fresh and different. and the way the girls sing and dance... it's just magical. i didn't even realize this video has no choreo, that's how good they are.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Saint James said:

they did it again. NewJeans are the best artist of the 2020s, every time you hear a new song and watch the video together... it's an EXPERIENCE. the color palettes  they use, the mellow electronic touches to the songs, it's so cohesive yet the songs each era are fresh and different. and the way the girls sing and dance... it's just magical. i didn't even realize this video has no choreo, that's how good they are.

No but really.

Then people get surprised SK is siding with MHJ. The creative direction and artist development of NJ is by far the best of the 2020s.

This concept is not even my cup of tea yet the execution is so good it gives it broader appeal. Another great song, with great production and great vocals. Imho they're unmatched in the K-verse …

They are just SOO good :jonny6:

The most influential Kpop Band of Gen Z did it again :jonny4:

Do we know if they upload Bubble Gum to Spotify in the next few days?

6 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Do we know if they upload Bubble Gum to Spotify in the next few days?

sadly, I don't think so

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.