LOL who will they cast as Macaulay Culkin

:hawkeye:

Edited by KeirGrey

44 minutes ago, Pillz said:

LOL who will they cast as Macaulay Culkin

What does he have to do with it 

6 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

What does he have to do with it 

He was close friends with Michael Jackson when he was a little kid but I don't know if that was a serious question by them:rip: They'd probably just get a small cameo at best for the Black Or White era

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

He was close friends with Michael Jackson when he was a little kid but I don't know if that was a serious question by them:rip: They'd probably just get a small cameo at best for the Black Or White era

Not him too chile :gaycat6:

A Kat Graham casting screams low budget.. Tbh

Edited by Tudors

Kat will be an amazing Diana.

BrandNewBrandon
5 hours ago, suburbannature said:

this is going to be such a mess :ahh: 

and why the hell are they letting Fuqua direct

Fuqua has directed some Oscar-winning movies and is an acclaimed director. Sure, it's not an action movie which is what he's known for but I don't think they'd hire a good director unless he had a vision. 

2 hours ago, Tudors said:

A Kat Graham casting screams low budget.. Tbh

The movie has so much hype surrounding it, way more than recent biopics and it's MICHAEL JACKSON. They may be cutting down on the budget but this movie has massive commercial potential. 

7 minutes ago, BrandNewBrandon said:

Fuqua has directed some Oscar-winning movies and is an acclaimed director. Sure, it's not an action movie which is what he's known for but I don't think they'd hire a good director unless he had a vision. 

The movie has so much hype surrounding it, way more than recent biopics and it's MICHAEL JACKSON. They may be cutting down on the budget but this movie has massive commercial potential. 

It feels like an incoming flop and it for sure won't be authentic if they portray Michal as a straight man.

BrandNewBrandon
3 minutes ago, Tudors said:

It feels like an incoming flop and it for sure won't be authentic if they portray Michal as a straight man.

Box office-wise I don't think. Michael Jackson has too many fans until this day, he's absolutely revered, has legendary music AND his scandalous life will be enough to attract millions of viewers even with average ratings. The only way this will flop is if it's getting Madame Web reviews and even then the opening weekend could be fairly successful. 

19 minutes ago, BrandNewBrandon said:

Fuqua, an acclaimed director? You're joking?

His films in the last 20 years on Metacritic:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.